Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye (47621 Views)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / What Do You Know About Being Creative? – Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by babadem2much(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He is the guy that wrote most of Tuface's earlier songs that propelled Tuface to stardom.

You even have time for guys like this, Square stole his Do me beats, that is not enough WizKids stole Ojuelegba. guys will come out here to insult man whom they stole his property for crying out loud. Haba this guy is too patient for taking this long to err out his mind.

Guy u correct jare, d tin just d pain me like kilode

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by styless(f): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Stealing someone's art is bad. #Period. You may never know the pain till you are in the creative industry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by theshaderoom: 1:09am On Jan 26, 2016
asidere:
Blackface case of song theft does not hold any water cos the songs he accused them of stealing were not sang or released by him so therefore he has no copyright as evidence of song theft.If he has evidence then go sue them na instead of complaining

What is this one saying? So you dont know what intellectual property is?

u think say nah only when person "sing" or "release" the song nah im be say dem fit steal am?

Mr man, if you wrote the song, its your property, if you wrote part of it, its your property in part too.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2016
babadem2much:
Guys here sees Blackface as dumb but honestly this guy knows what he s saying, they stole his property n you want him to keep mute? hell no.

Listen to his Killa track and you will know he is relevant if not the managerial problem he has, this guy does see himself as other artists do. I think one of the most humble artist n creative , I keep loving blackface music till fade

I just listened to Show Love by BlackFace Naija and it is hot. I feel if he continues with tracks like this, he will blow again.

http://net.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Show-Love-_-tooXclusive.com_.mp3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Maximus85(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2016
passionate88:
angry grin grin how many people dey even follow this blackface for instagram sef. This dude know about milivanili?, him try o.

I don't blame you. You know nothing about music and you have never written a line all your life. So how on earth can you feel the pain of these poor guys. Psquare are the biggest photocopy in the world, they started stealing and photocopying since the very first day they came begging us in UNILAG to buy their N50 cd. People with ears for music can still hear the cheats. omoge mi etc.

So, when someone comes out to say his materials have been stolen, let's investigate and stop calling them names. We have video directors copying foreign videos 100%, cos they've made names, no one is talking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:19am On Jan 26, 2016
babadem2much:

You even have time for guys like this, Square stole his Do me beats, that is not enough WizKids stole Ojuelegba. guys will come out here to insult man whom they stole his property for crying out loud. Haba this guy is too patient for taking this long to err out his mind.

Guy u correct jare, d tin just d pain me like kilode

Where was I all these while. I also just listened to Emotions by BlackFace ft. Faze and it was a very good track.

http://net.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/BLACK-FACE-FT-FAZE-EMOTIONSPROD-BY-FLIPTYCE.mp3

Blackface still got it. He should hit the studio and keep dropping tracks. Very soon, one will blow.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by babadem2much(m): 1:24am On Jan 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Where was I all this while. I also just listened to Emotions by BlackFace ft. Faze and it was a very good track.

http://net.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/BLACK-FACE-FT-FAZE-EMOTIONSPROD-BY-FLIPTYCE.mp3

Blaclface still got it. He should hit the studio and keep dropping tracks. Very soon, one will blow.

going for it now, you mean this one is a new single?

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by babadem2much(m): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=Maximus85 post=42327091]

I don't blame you. You know nothing about music and you have never written a line all your life. So how on earth can you feel the pain of these poor guys. Psquare are the biggest photocopy in the world, they started stealing and photocopying since the very first day they came begging us in UNILAG to buy their N50 cd. People with ears for music can still hear the cheats. omoge mi etc.

So, when someone comes out to say his materials have been stolen, let's investigate and stop calling them names. We have video directors copying foreign videos 100%, cos they've made names, no one is talking. [/quote

True talk bro na thief thief dem take make am, truth be told this guys have no idea when your hard effort is been stole]

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Realone92(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2016
who is black face?
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2016
babadem2much:

going for it now, you mean this one is a new single?

It is actually old. 2012. I never heard of it and it is a very good track. Blackface should forget about the fame and just keep pushing tracks. Whether they sell or not. That is what will make him blow. Forget all the distractions and keep pushing. His true fans will find him and success will come.

I wish him the best and may God bless our hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by babadem2much(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It is actually old. 2012. I never heard of it and it is a very good track. Blackface should forget about the fame and just keep pushing tracks. Whether they sell or not. That is what will make him blow. Forget all the distractions and keep pushing. His true fans will find him and success will come.

I wosh him the best and may God bless our hustle.

Yea I got the two tracks now, very impressive he should keep pushing n he will surely soar someday I sincerely wish Blackface well in his career

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Duletion(m): 1:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Psquare are the biggest copycat in the music industry. They like to sample every hit track. No originality

My beef with guys like blackface is that, if his career is finished instead of him surfacing every now and then to beef successful people, why can't he open a record label and recruit talented singers? Since he claims ownership of every hit tracks he should write for his artists and take all the credits. I don tire for this dude

12 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by drnairalov: 1:51am On Jan 26, 2016
SmartChoices:

You should be behind bars for endangering the beautiful baby's life and having the guts to post pictures of a child in agony here! Sick head

lol on top picture smiley angry
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by wtfCode: 2:09am On Jan 26, 2016
lifezone247:
na him dey follow me instead.
hahahaha.
me sef don block am tey tey

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by stevedre: 2:30am On Jan 26, 2016
Tell them...i dont know bout the stealing but what i know is.. There would be no hip hop in naija without people like blackface. Rapper,singer n song writter. Plantashun boiz owe their success to him. Their set of artiste did hip hop when there was no money in it. Nelson brown, Ojb, Azadus, blacktribe,deadly underground, paul play e.t.c. Wont ring a bell on most peoples ear here.

TheGoodJoe:

He is the guy that wrote most of Tuface's earlier songs that propelled Tuface to stardom.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by dastudent(m): 3:01am On Jan 26, 2016
There is a book called "Trust me, i am lying" Engineering things for a specific outcome. The difference is that Oyinbo people do it so subtly that one will not even notice but naija people ehn, they will do there own so glaringly. An example is a politician stealing money and daring you to do something about it.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 26, 2016
theshaderoom:
But it's true sha... P square can copy for africa, that's why an aunt of mine doesn't like them... she knows most of the classics they copy from.. but all nah inspiration for Naija.. lol
Only in Naija they call copying 'talent'

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by BabaEleko(m): 3:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Kids who don't know the history of plantashun boiz will never know that Blackface was the song factory of the defunct group. He single handedly wrote most of all their song. He wrote African queen, Let somebody love you, and many more songs that 2face took with him after the group broke up. Even 2face had acknowledge in a past interview that Blackface was the writing genius of the group. #FactsOnly

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by chichriso: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2016
SO they are all #copycats ?

http://godsinspired..com/
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 26, 2016
WAECFlyer5:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Wpg0MznsBf8/VqaIn9dPgcI/AAAAAAAIHp8/YriUX74TynY/s1600/Blackface.jpg[/img]

So earlier today, Blackface accused former band-mate 2face of stealing one of his songs. And a few hours later, Paul Okoye threw shade at artists looking for cheap popularity by claiming their songs were stolen. Blackface just fired back on Twitter even though he wasn’t mentioned in Paul’s comment

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5_jQqZlC7uc/VqaIVSVxRQI/AAAAAAAIHp0/dt9g3XbMdIY/s1600/00.png[/img]

Source: http://360jamng.tk/blackface-fires-back-at-paul-okoye-snapshots/

I really hate this country called Nigeria and her stup!d citizens........... All they do is to shield the rich criminals and make the poor ones guilty.
EVERYBODY WITH HIS/HER RIGHT SENSE KNOWS THAT RICH STEALS FROM POOR. This is not news.

Ugly paul Okoye should continue his copying. Do they ever compose their own music? =NO

In 1980s, there is a man in my community that specialize in stealing poor people's car and property because he is an OGBONI member. He will take your property and also take you to court. Then the corrupt OGBONI judges in the court will jail their victims.

THESE SO CALLED SUPER MUSICIANS ARE GOOD IN STEALING MUSIC BECAUSE THEY HAVE ZOMBIE FANS THAT WILL DEFEND THEM BLINDLY.

If copy right law works in Nigeria, FLAVOR would have been out of business because of copy right law. All flavor hits are copied from "Rex Lawson, Osadebe and other legend high life singers.
P-SQUARE COPY FRENCH MUSICS AND TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH AND PIDGIN.

Yet, they want government to arrest Alaba boys when they are the main copycat.

7 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 26, 2016
BabaEleko:
Kids who don't know the history of plantashun boiz will never know that Blackface was the song factory of the defunct group. He single handedly wrote most of all their song. He wrote African queen, Let somebody love you, and many more songs that 2face took with him after the group broke up. Even 2face had acknowledge in a past interview that Blackface was the writing genius of the group. #FactsOnly

Thanks brother. Being rich or famous is not only hard work but has to do with luck too. Black face is an unlucky musician. I don't see what KCEE and others sing that made them millionaires.

THIS LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LUCK. SO PRAY HARD........................... JACOB WAS SO RICH IN THE BIBLE, BUT HE DOESN'T WORK HARD, HE CHEATS PEOPLE AND BECOME RICH.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by passionate88: 4:20am On Jan 26, 2016
Maximus85:

So, when someone comes out to say his materials have been stolen, let's investigate and stop calling them names. We have video directors copying foreign videos 100%, cos they've made names, no one is talking.
ehya

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by DAVE5(m): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2016
MissGdope:
angry
Sia stole 'Big girls cry' from me. buh you don't see me complaining. I just let her have it. twasnt that good anyway

be like say Drogba dey play ball 4 ur head
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by AfroKnight: 4:35am On Jan 26, 2016
Just look at the sheer number of people defending theft. No regard for intellectual property. Many Nigerians are thieves just like their politicians.

Some bloggers will just lift other people's stories verbatim and make money off it. No credits to the writer whatsoever. Stealing songs may look trivial to you until one of your well known colleagues steals your idea (at work) and makes a fortune from it, while parading himself as the innovator.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Black face is talented no doubt, but the only problem I have with him is why he just decide to fade away...

After the break up, face continued but he was the only one who relax, oga pls continue.

I enjoy 2 of his singles, make sense.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by ElFenomeno1: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2016
orobs93:
Dis blackface sef I heard weed finished is life
Don't believe everything you hear... Di ckhead

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by haibe(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2016
SmartChoices:

You should be behind bars for endangering the beautiful baby's life and having the guts to post pictures of a child in agony here! Sick head
Cc modath
Temismith
You must be new to memes grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:01am On Jan 26, 2016
toms55:
E be like say dis guy needs twitter verification badly na why him dey try pose as a relevant artist in the industry undecided

Bros pls how does one get verified on twitter?
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by haibe(m): 6:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Duletion:
Psquare are the biggest copycat in the music industry. They like to sample every hit track. No originality

My beef with guys like blackface is that, if his career is finished instead of him surfacing every now and then to beef successful people, why can't he open a record label and recruit talented singers? Since he claims ownership of every hit tracks he should write for his artists and take all the credits. I don tire for this dude

I agree
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by fejikudz(m): 6:17am On Jan 26, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Bros pls how does one get verified on twitter?
Only celebrities gets verified
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Smellymouth: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2016
grin blackface is gradually turning to Vic O grin
Re: Blackface Fires Back At Paul Okoye by Endtimesmith(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2016
This black face sef,e be like say you wan turn charcoal first before you go siddon one place,your case is becoming something else...l blame PMB!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts / Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.