Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

»cheapest Data Plans In 2016 For Mtn Glo Etisalat Airtel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / »cheapest Data Plans In 2016 For Mtn Glo Etisalat Airtel (1401 Views)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Joke Silva Glows For MTN Project Fame West Africa (photos) / Unlimited Free Calls On Mtn,glo,etisalat,airtel Code Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

»cheapest Data Plans In 2016 For Mtn Glo Etisalat Airtel by TonnyEdu9janews(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
2016 is here and we all know that with theway things are going in this country, datagets cheaper by the day due tothe great competition betweenAirtel, Glo and Mtn .But right now, I’ll, I mean, We will make aleast of the most affordable dataplans on all networks that one cansubscribe to.All networks will be included and eventually, whenNtel decides it’s time to join the game, we’ll alsobring the best Ntel data plans to you.For now, let’s see how cheap our cheapestdata are2016 Cheapest MTN Data Bundle for All DevicesMTN Nigeria has many data bundles but wewould be listing from the popular to theUnknown and then to the most dormantoffers.Mtn Night Plan:- There is one affordable plan,though its a night plan. You can get 4.5GB atarate of N2,500. The MTN Night plan
Complete here >>>http://www.trustedguruz.ml/2016/01/25/cheapest-data-plans-in2016-for-mtn-glo-etisalatairtel/

(1) (Reply)

American Singer, Neyo And His Wife, Crystal Renay Announces The Name Of Their Ne / Femi Falana “falz’s Dad” Speaks On Lawyer-son, Falz Turned Musician / US Police Dog Given Befitting State Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.