Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Two Lovebirds - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Two Lovebirds (4123 Views)

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2016
joanee20:
Hmmmmm...NYC stori
Tanks sweetie. Welcome on board
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2016
mhiz:
nice story
Tanks dear welcome on board
Re: The Two Lovebirds by joanee20(f): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Fantasticks:
Tanks sweetie. Welcome on board
Thanchu...am following jejely sha
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
At exactly 5:00pm, A Range rover jeep stopped at the front of her house. Racheal was dressing up when she saw the car. She called her friend Janet who was in the living room watching television.
" Babe, abeg come see. Who be dat wey pack jeep for my house?
" I no no ooo"
Her phone rang
" Hello Richard, am already prepared. Where are u and y are u keeping me waiting? It's getting late.
" Am already at ur house. Just come outside "
" ok"
She hurriedly finished dressing up and went outside to look for him. She couldn't find him. Meanwhile, the driver of the range rover jeep was horning for her.
She picked her phone from her purse and dialed Richard's number
" hello"
" wat is wrong with u? U told me dat u are outside but I can't find u"
" ok, can u see a red colour jeep?
" yes"
" am in the car. Come "
" ok"
"So he is a rich guy. Hmm, I don't mind as far as he loves me. I really don't mind" she thought.
On getting to where the jeep was packed, the door was opened for her and she sat down
" Good evening Richard "
" hello dear, how are you doing?
" Am ok n u"
" Am fine. I never knew that you are the owner of this car"
" yea, This is one of my little cars. If u get to know me better, I will spoil u with money"
" please, don't get me angry. If u have all the countries in d world, its not my business. Don't make me cancel this date"
" baby, am sorry. It wouldn't happen again.
" ok, let's go
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Goodnight pals. Until tomorrow. Watch out for another update from me
Re: The Two Lovebirds by joanee20(f): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Fantasticks:
Goodnight pals. Until tomorrow. Watch out for another update from me

Sure thing..will b waiting
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Jaytoy(f): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Goodnight dear. Thanks for d update. Think uve over come ur fear of people not commenting. Dont keep us waiting tomorrow. Nice night.
Re: The Two Lovebirds by wazupguy(m): 1:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Fantasticks:

Tanks dear. Please don't hesitate to comment if you notice any error.
okay..will notify you wen necessary... keep d fire burning
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Weirdman: 2:48am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice piece bring more.. . .
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 4:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Good morning pals, I couldn't sleep so I decided to drop another update. Thanks for standing by me
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 4:48am On Jan 28, 2016
He drove the jeep into a classic restaurant called THE ROYAL ELITE. On entry into the restaurant, they were welcomed by the manager himself because the parents of Richard were influential people in the society.
" Welcome to The royal elite, Mr Ebong. We have been waiting for your arrival"
"Tanks, Mr Effiong. Is our table ready?
"Yes sir, we cleared the west wing of the place for u"
"Ok, that's good. Please lead is to the table"
"Ok sir"
Mr effiong led them to a table which had been exclusively prepared for them. There was a swimming pool located at the left hand side of the table. On the right hand size was a garden full of flowers.
" Wow! This is beautiful"
"Do u like it? If u don't, we can move to another place"
"I like it, its beautiful"
"Ok, am glad you like it. Please peruse the menu to choose whatever you want"
"Ok"
They quickly selected their choice of food n drinks. Richard ordered Jollof rice garnished with salad and chicken while Racheal ordered fried rice and chicken with a bottle of french white wine. They began to ask questions about each other
" May I know more about you? Richard asked
"Ok, My name is Racheal Ogbonna. Am from Delta state. I was born into a family of five which includes 3 girls n 2 boys. My father is a civil servant and my mother is a trader"
"Ok"
" I also don't know much about you, please tell me about yourself "
"Ok, My name is Ebong Richard, am d only child. My father is a big business man while my mother is the minister of finance in Nigeria. Am from Cross-river state. Please tell me, wats are ur likes and dislikes?
" OK, I love reading,cooking,singing and dancing. I hate jumping heights"
" ok"
They finished eating and call the waiter.
" how much is my bill? Richard asked
"75000"
"Ok"
He paid the bill and they left the place
" I hope you enjoyed your date with me"
"yes really enjoyed myself"
" ok, that's good to know "
He dropped her at her place
"Tanks Richard, I really had a nice time"
" you are welcome "
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight"
She got down the car. Richard waited to make sure she was safe before zooming off to his house.
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 4:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Weirdman:
Nice piece bring more.. . .
Tanks dear
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Good morning pals. To celebrate the new day which the lord has made, I will be dropping an update shortly. Enjoy
Re: The Two Lovebirds by joanee20(f): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Good morning.. waiting
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2016
She entered the house and slept off.
The next morning, the lecturer was teaching and Racheal was sleeping in the class.
" hello! Young lady, wat is wrong with u? Y are u sleeping in my class?
" Am sorry sir, its just dat I had a bad night "
" ok,I will pardon u because its yous first time of sleeping in my class. The next time you do that, I will send you out of my class. Do you understand?
" yes sir"
"After this class, see me in my office"
"Ok sir"
The lecturer continued teaching. After the lecture, the s
Lecturer said, "I am giving you an assignment on reproduction. Make sure you write every detail. It attracts 20 marks. To be summited on Thursday morning" goodday
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
After the lecture, Racheal worked meekly into the lecturer's office. On getting there, she met him sitting down and answering a phone call. She waited for him to finish. After finishing, he said " young lady, how may I help you?
"Excuse me sir, u asked me to see you in ur office after class"
"Ok, That's true. I noticed that you were not concentrating in my class. U didn't ask questions as usual. I was surprised. Is everything alright?
"Yes sir, am ok. Just some emotional stress"
"Ok, no problem but I don't wanna see it next time"
"Ok sir I promise it wouldn't happen again"
"Dats good. I am making you the class rep for my course. Make sure you are up and doing"
" I will do my best sir, tanks"
She left the lecturer's office and went to the library. On getting to the library, she saw Janet chatting with another girl. She quickly went to her and said " Janet, wetin u dey do no good ooo, u no even say make u come greet ur babe. Na wa 4 u ooo"
" My friend abeg no vex, I dey busy na him cause am"
'No wahala "
"Ok, Racheal meet my friend Favour. Favour meet my close pal Racheal"
" Ok, its nice meeting you" favour said
"Same here" and they shook hands.Favour was a tall and slim girl with fair complexion. This fair complexion of hers makes her easily noticeable. She has a pointed nose, she also had dimples which are more evident when she smiles. She also had an open teeth. In all aspect, favour was an epitome of beauty. Guys tend to fight themselves over her. She was also popular in the school because owing to the fact that she is beautiful and guys fight over her, the girls were jealous of her. She was a kind of girl that kept a lot of boyfriends without loving them just to collect money.
Racheal had heard about the reputation of Favour in school and didn't like Janet's association with her because Janet was a good girl.
" Janet, can u come to my place this Friday? There is something I need to discuss with you "
" ok no problem, where are you going to now?
" am on my way to the library "
"Ok then, see you later"
"Ok" she left them and entered the library
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
joanee20:
Good morning.. waiting
Ok. Tanks
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Tife101(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice one....following jejeli
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Missmossy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Interesting cheesy keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tife101:
Nice one....following jejeli
Tanks.welcome
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting cheesy keep it coming.
Welcome on board my dear
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Richard was on his way to the supermarket to buy some toiletries. His phone rang Grrhhhhhh!
" Hello mum, how are you doing?
" am OK son and u"
"Mum am fine. Just that the stress is much"
"Sorry son, its part of the stress which you have to pass through. Anyway, I just called to tell you that I have sent 250000 naira into ur account for your upkeep. Call me to notify me"
"Tanks mom, I love you"
" I love you too"
He ended the call and went to the supermarket. He bought new clothes, toiletries and other things. On his way out of the Supermarket, he saw a beautiful set of jewelry and thought, "I Should buy this type of jewel for Racheal and in the process, ask her to be my girlfriend. Yes, that's what I will do"
He went to the paying stand to pay for the items
"Sir, your bill is 40000 naira"
"No problem"
He payed for them and left.
After leaving the supermarket, he decided to call Racheal.
"Hello" she said on picking the call.
"Hello baby, how are you?
" Am ok n u"
"Am ok"
" ok dear I just called to know how you are doing and also to invite you to dinner at my place tomorrow"
" Ok, by wat time?
"Is 5pm ok by u?
"No. I have lectures today by 3pm and will be rounding up by 6pm"
"Ok then, I will send a driver to pick you up. See you then"
"Ok, bye"
"Bye"
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Last update of tonight coming up
Re: The Two Lovebirds by donziller(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Missmossy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Keep it coming.

Interesting!!!
Re: The Two Lovebirds by joanee20(f): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
5,4,3,2,1...0, where d update na
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 3:16am On Jan 30, 2016
At the school tap, two students were arguing and it resulted into a big fight. Everybody came out of their hostels to settle the fight.
"Wat happened here? Racheal asked
"It's Seun ooo. I left my bucket of water here to take my towel and before I came back, he had used the water without fetching another" one of the affected students named Bayo said.
" ok, I have heard ur side of the story. Seun wat happened?
"Tank u class rep, I came to the tap to fetch water and found out that my bucket has been used to fetch water. Since it was my bucket, I decided to use the water in it"
"Ehn ehn, and so wat if it is ur bucket did that give u the authority to use the water in it? Bayo shouted
"If I slap you ehnnn" Seun replied. They started another round of argument until Racheal calmed them down.
" Eeeee, both of u shut up! Now, Bayo u had no right to use his bucket without his permission so u have to apologize. Also, Seun when u saw the water in the bucket, u should have asked of who fetched it there so wat u did by using the water without enquiries is also bad so u have to apologize to Bayo as well"
"Am sorry Seun "
"Am sorry Bayo
While all these were going on, one of the female hostels was burning fiercely. A student noticed smoke coming from the hostel's direction so he raised an alarm.
"Ah ah ah, one of the female hostel is burning ooo!"
Everybody ran to the hostel to help. It had already burnt half of the building before the fire could be quenched by the fire service. The hostel was the one which Rachael's apartment was located, all her properties were burned except for the cloth she was wearing and her telephone. She started crying furiously that people couldn't control her. Her friend Janet collected her phone from her and dialed Richard's number. He picked on the first ring.
" hello baby"
"Richard its Janet, u have to come quickly. Rachael's house caught fire"
"Oh my GOD! I will be there in a jiffy"
He ran to his car in his night wears n drove off
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 3:17am On Jan 30, 2016
joanee20:
5,4,3,2,1...0, where d update na
Posted. Enjoy
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Fantasticks: 3:17am On Jan 30, 2016
donziller:
Nice
Tanks dear
Re: The Two Lovebirds by joanee20(f): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Correct
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Feyikemi12(f): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
keep it coming .......
Re: The Two Lovebirds by Osman1996(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm
Keep it coming
Hope am welcome here ba?
#following bumper to bumper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Bookworm. / Doro My First Love / I Am The Abobaku. (A Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.