Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Flashlight Fan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flashlight Fan (391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flashlight Fan by terio001: 3:29am On Jan 26, 2016
I will tell you one thing a few electric lamp fan.It is terribly stunning.If you see you would like to shop for it.It's model name is Olight i3E Eos ninety lumens (120 Lumens for Silver only) aortic aneurysm electric lamp EDC electric lamp Compact Keychain electric lamp Updated Version of Olight i3s Keychain light-weight.It is a very simple and mini size torch high-powered by single aortic aneurysm battery. it's high performance Philips LUXEON Texas crystal rectifier operative with PMMA TIR lens. it's very convenient to connect to the keychain or place into backpack or the pocket. i3E is prepared to supply up to 100 and twenty lumens (silver only, ninety lumens for all various colors) of beam. i3E is also a that features torch . accessible throughout a heap of colors along side silver, black, blue, purple, inexperienced and red.You can see a lot of here. please visit the link.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017R560VS?m=A3E6E1V9X0VZ5Q&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

(1) (Reply)

Movie / The General Fuel Reactors / Win VIP Tickets To Kunle Afolayan’s Movie Premiere ‘the CEO’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.