Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Please Help Us Find Victor Silas, Missing From Bonny, Rivers State Since 25th Ju - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Us Find Victor Silas, Missing From Bonny, Rivers State Since 25th Ju (1043 Views)

A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / Nairaland Please Help Us Find Martins (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Us Find Victor Silas, Missing From Bonny, Rivers State Since 25th Ju by info247plus: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Victor Silas an Oil and Gas contract staff working with Q and Q Control Services Bonny is missing .
According to his 65 years old father Victor Silas was last seen on 25th June,2015 when he left for work.

He said: "My son usually calls me on phone whenever he gets to the office, but on this faithful day he did not call me. I waited for his call until 12pm, when I called him, but his number was not available. I Immediately put a call to the Operations Manager of his company (Q and Q Control Services Bonny) and asked if he has seen my son. He replied no,that he was about to call me also to find out".

"I have been asking of my son since June 2015 but his company keeps dribbling me around, I suspect they know something about my son where about. Even the Nigeria police have refuse to investigate the matter. The Managing director even said I was embarrassing him".

"I don't want trouble all i want is my son. But if they fail to do so.I will go any length to get to the root of the matter".

Also speaking to Info 247 Plus a Port Harcourt base lawyer Bar Ken Asuate threatened fire and Brimstone on Q and Q Control Services.

He said: "You cannot bribe everybody, Q and Q Control Services have greased the palm of law enforcement agencies which has prevented them from investigating this crucial and important matter. Even the Marine police was prevented from carrying out investigation too".

"Can you imagine the Managing Director telling the father of the missing man that he was embarrassing him and the company because of the father persistent asking of his missing child. When you trust the Nigeria Police to protect you, but they let you down. Isn't the police Victor's friend"

"We have given them (Q and Q Control Services) an ultimatum. Failure to do so means empowering us to carry out legal actions against them".

According to a report Victor Silas was last seen on 25th June,2015 boarding a company vessel called MV Abiola en-route Offshore. He is a native of Akwa Ibom state and has been working with Q and Q Control Services Bonny in Rivers State since 2013.

Read Full Story : http://info247plus..com.ng/2016/01/please-help-us-find-victor-silas.html

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: #bbnaija2017 Efe Collapsed As He Couldn’t Handle Uriel’s Ass (day 20) / Weac Free 2017 Expo 100% Free By Expotrate / Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.