Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Former Arsenal Chairman Hill Wood Blast Costa Says He His A Serial Cheat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Arsenal Chairman Hill Wood Blast Costa Says He His A Serial Cheat (431 Views)

Arsenal Chairman Makes Transfer Promise But Admits Major Club Problem / Costa Says Conte Acted Mad / Arsenal Chairman Speaks On Arsene Wenger's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Arsenal Chairman Hill Wood Blast Costa Says He His A Serial Cheat by Kenneth10110(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Former Arsenal chairman Peter could not hide his anger after Arsenal 1-0 loss to Chelsea and has called Chelsea striker Diego Costa a serial cheat who gets away with it. Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker was sent off after a foul on Diego Costa. Costa however scored five minutes after which was enough to give Chelsea a win at the Emirates. Arsenal loss to Chelsea leaves them in third position only two points better than Tottenham and three points behind leaders Leicester city. Hill Wood told Daily star “He is a serial cheat and he gets away with it,” Hill-Wood told the Daily Star . “I think he deliberately ran in front of Mertesacker, who hardly touched him.
“Yet Costa rolls around as if his legs have been cut off. Once the red card’s been shown, he’s suddenly perfectly alright again.
“That’s because there’s absolutely nothing wrong with him. There certainly wasn’t soon after when he scored that goal.
“Personally I think the referee should have sent him off for diving. It’s very annoying because to me it is blatant.”
Manager Arsene Wenger claimed after the game that Costa had got Mertesacker sent off and Hill-Wood claimed the Frenchman was also enraged by the Chelsea forward.
“I thought Arsene was very restrained because he must have been furious,” he added.
“He gets criticised or penalised by the FA if he says too much.” Source: www.soccertrivia24..com

Re: Former Arsenal Chairman Hill Wood Blast Costa Says He His A Serial Cheat by Kx: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
I guess metersacker should have used axe to chop off coasta's leg before wood can see something wrong with the tackle.

Take responsibility and admit when your professional players approaches the game like amateurs.
Re: Former Arsenal Chairman Hill Wood Blast Costa Says He His A Serial Cheat by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Costa will continue to torment arsenal...just the way Drogba did.

1 Like

Re: Former Arsenal Chairman Hill Wood Blast Costa Says He His A Serial Cheat by jimharry21(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2016
FIFA its is a gang of cheaters run by Baba Nla cheater himself. UEFA too is organization of rubbers. Then the FA specializes in witch haunting players and coaches whom they don't like or are not from UK. Am convinced this attack is another plot aimed at destroying Costa's spell in Chelsea. Mr. Wood please don't hate the player but the game.

(1) (Reply)

CHAN 2016: Pinnick Begs Nigerians To Pardon Disappointing Super Eagles / Tattoo Addicts / Chan Super Eagles Returns Without Olise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.