Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Regrow Your Hair Using Onions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Regrow Your Hair Using Onions (1229 Views)

Regrow Your Lost Hair Naturally (android App) / Revealed: 5 Easy Ways To Cut An Onions Without Crying…it Works Like Magic / Stop That Hair Loss And Regrow It With This Special Product YUDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Regrow Your Hair Using Onions by Virgo22: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2016
I wasn't sure whether to share this, but I realised someone may find it helpful. I recently found out I have Alopecia Areata (autoimmune system disorder that causes hair loss), so it prompted me to make research about it and how to treat it. Simply because I need my hair back, as a young lady now. Have used a lot of medications but I noticed the much difference after I started the Onion Treatment.
It's a readily available item in the home, so it's not much stress. You just need an onion, a blender, a hair bag and a spray bottle.
For guys going bald, girls going bald or girls with damaged hair/edges, the Onion Treatment will help you restore your hair to its normal and healthy state.

Below is the link to the video I made about how to do the treatment yourself in the comfort of your home. Do well to watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSTtqR1Gwb8
Re: How To Regrow Your Hair Using Onions by Obichi98(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Interested in your recent post,but has problem with the video,pls kindly send me details of that post to my mail, aobusyhands1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

12 Best Fat Burning Foods / See Illustrated Symptoms Of Syphilis / Nigeria’s Medical Uber - MMB Homecare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.