Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Kobe Bryant Reveals How Ronaldinho Introduced Him To Young Leo Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Bryant Reveals How Ronaldinho Introduced Him To Young Leo Messi (986 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time / Barcelona Legend Iniesta Leaves Barca,joins Japanese Club Vissel Kobe(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant Reveals How Ronaldinho Introduced Him To Young Leo Messi by afrofresh: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Afrofresh.com - Five time world footballer of the year winner Lionel Messi isn't running low on his popularity, but this one has to be quite humbling for the Barcelona forward.

Retiring NBA legend Kobe Bryant revealed in an interview with ESPN, how he met the Argentinian superstar when he was just a teenager through former Barcelona and Brazil star Ronaldinho.

For more videos, visit: http://www.afrofresh.com/category/videos/

Watch

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4nhZnivW7k[/flash]

"I'll tell you a story. A long time ago, Barcelona came to Los Angeles," Bryant said. "Ronaldinho, who was a good friend, I was talking with him and he told me: 'Kobe, look I'm going to introduce you to the guy who is going to be the greatest player of all time."

Bryant, who is playing in his 20th and final season with the Los Angeles Lakers, explained that Ronaldinho had pegged the youngster for stardom from a young age.

"I said: 'You what? You are the best.' But he said: 'No, no. This kid right here is going to be the best.' And that guy was Lionel Messi, who was only 17."

The rest, as they say, is history.

[url]Afrofresh.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

See What Virtual Football Betting Has Turned Our Youths Into (funny Photos) / Mourinho Bans "Pokemon Go" From Manchester United Dressing Room / Leonel Messi Takes Edge Over C.ronaldo In Latest Balon'dor Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.