Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" (1333 Views)

Watsapp Was Unable To Install In My Android"problem Parsing Package" / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem / How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by akagson: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2016
My friend came to me for solution but I don't think I have any solution to his problem.
Whenever he tries to install an app, he gets this error " There was a problem parsing the package".
Pls what is the problem. No app agrees to install anymore.
I have checked the install app from unknown sources yet no solution.
It's a Tecno Android 4.1.1 version.
Somebody help!
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
akagson:
My friend came to me for solution but I don't think I have any solution to his problem.
Whenever he tries to install an app, he gets this error " There was a problem parsing the package".
Somebody help!

Does this error occur from playstore downloads also or just apk files?
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by v4vendetta: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Perhaps the archive file was not downloaded properly or your memory card is just corrupting the apk files
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2016
akagson:
Somebody help!
App is not compatible with the Android version of ur device
It's either for version 5 and above.
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by akagson: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Does this error occur from playstore downloads also or just apk files?
Emm... Just apk files. Don't know of play store downloads
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by akagson: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2016
v4vendetta:
Perhaps the archive file was not downloaded properly or your memory card is just corrupting the apk files
The apps works and installs fine on my own phone, but doesn't install on his phone when I send through flashshare. Or is it because I sent it to him via Flash share?
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by favistar(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by shail94(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Help! "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package" by steveneche(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
His Android version simply cannot carry the apps...

(1) (Reply)

V / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Thread (×553) / HTC Launches HTC One X10 With 4000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.