Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Hello My Phone Manu Key Is Malfunctioning. How To Disable? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello My Phone Manu Key Is Malfunctioning. How To Disable? (414 Views)

Five Features You Must Disable On New Smartphones / / How To Disable/stop System Update From Automatically Downloading On Any Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello My Phone Manu Key Is Malfunctioning. How To Disable? by Joel3(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
I just hate this phone, sometimes i get angry to just use the phone to hit the ground while trying to type or chat.

I am looking for app and anything I can do at the moment to disable the home key from functioning. repairing the phone is not an option for now. just only want to kill this menu button. its not inside the screen. but a touchpad outside the screen.

something it stable and but sometimes it misbehave.

thanks
Re: Hello My Phone Manu Key Is Malfunctioning. How To Disable? by giftedben: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2016
is the home key damage or is ur screen damaged. did you root ur phone.
Re: Hello My Phone Manu Key Is Malfunctioning. How To Disable? by Joel3(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
giftedben:
is the home key damage or is ur screen damaged. did you root ur phone.
yes I root the phone. the screen is not damage noe the touch key. but now its stable and sometimes it misbehave.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Will Present An International Variant Of Lemon 3 At Mobile World Congress / Phones / Business Phone Systems @ Vitel Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.