Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Paypal Fund For Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Fund For Sell (1684 Views)

11$ Paypal Fund For Sale / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Fund For Sell by Linzo(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Hey friends, i need $104 paypal fund to buy preferably @ 220 per $. The seller should live in enugu, Awka or Abakiliki for easy and face-to-face transaction. Please its urgent someone should help me or if you're in another location you help me buy the stuff online and pay to you the naira equivalent
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by semasir: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Why not use your card for the transaction?
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by Linzo(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2016
semasir:
Why not use your card for the transaction?
The transaction is strictly PayPal payment. The simple truth is that i want to buy a software online but the only means of payment is PayPal
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by semasir: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Would be easier if they accept Visa or master cards
Linzo:

The transaction is strictly PayPal payment. The simple truth is that i want to buy a software online but the only means of payment is PayPal
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by Linzo(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2016
semasir:
Would be easier if they accept Visa or master cards
Yea they do but only when it's linked to PayPal account which also means you have a PayPal account
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by semasir: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Then link it and use. I was forced to use 3 Visa Cards for a payment of about $558 recently since there's no way to add funds to my PayPal account.

If you can link the card to your PayPal account then you can make the payment of equivalent amount. I'll advise you opt for Access bank card as their rates are okay compared to Diamond Bank I've been using for ages

Linzo:

Yea they do but only when it's linked to PayPal account which also means you have a PayPal account
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by Linzo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
semasir:
Then link it and use. I was forced to use 3 Visa Cards for a payment of about $558 recently since there's no way to add funds to my PayPal account.

If you can link the card to your PayPal account then you can make the payment of equivalent amount. I'll advise you opt for Access bank card as their rates are okay compared to Diamond Bank I've been using for ages

What is access bank current rate because i could not link my Gtbank account due to their outrageous charges when it comes to $ transactions
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by smartdebiz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Linzo:
Hey friends, i need $104 paypal fund to buy preferably @ 220 per $. The seller should live in enugu, Awka or Abakiliki for easy and face-to-face transaction. Please its urgent someone should help me or if you're in another location you help me buy the stuff online and pay to you the naira equivalent
I can help you make the payment with my PayPal. I have AccessBank Visa card linked to it. I hope no monthly charges. Tell me if you are interested.
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by Linzo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
smartdebiz:
I can help you make the payment with my PayPal. I have AccessBank Visa card linked to it. I hope no monthly charges. Tell me if you are interested.
At what rate does access bank charges?
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by semasir: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
₦285 to $1 as at yesterday

Linzo:

What is access bank current rate because i could not link my Gtbank account due to their outrageous charges when it comes to $ transactions

Linzo:

Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by smartdebiz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Linzo:

Haven't used recently, but it should be the same the black market price.
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by Linzo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
semasir:
₦285 to $1 as at yesterday

And you say it has a fair rate, maybe there is something you're hiding i check their main branch tomorrow and ask their rate. Stanbic is around 230-260 i can easily link my PayPal account to it
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by semasir: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
I've been using Diamond Bank which was ₦290+ so you should know it's fair at least
Linzo:

And you say it has a fair rate, maybe there is something you're hiding i check their main branch tomorrow and ask their rate. Stanbic is around 230-260 i can easily link my PayPal account to it
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by Linzo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
semasir:
I've been using Diamond Bank which was ₦290+ so you should know it's fair at least
OK bro thanks
Re: Paypal Fund For Sell by Zdoh(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Invest and earn daily / Documents Or Paper Work For Bank Guarantee Issuance By Nigerian Banks / Help Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.