Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone (643 Views)

How Do I love-vendor My Blackberry 8700? / How Can I love-vendor My Iphone To Do The Following: / love-vendor My Nokia 3250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone by Markenny(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
hey guys, i forget a lot of things about mobile apps.
i need some softwears and application for  my phone ooo
i dont even kwn the sit to download from anymore

MOBILE PHONE PROFILE
sonyericsson.,.
model:w580i , ,

screen shot
games
dictoriay
mobile fonts
bike and table tennis
football
and other more mobile fun
Re: To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone by engrhamid(m): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2009
lol! Bring 60k n i will help you out lol! You just make me laugh each time i see your posts. how come you forgot all this? you are in the money world right? Well,i can feed you with millions of sites for free.How do you want it?
Re: To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone by engrhamid(m): 1:51am On Jun 27, 2009
Wait a min,who is mrs info? mr info's wife? Na wa for you o! You don forget how to type mr again lol!
Re: To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone by semid4lyfe(m): 5:39am On Jun 27, 2009
Markenny:

hey guys, i forget a lot of things about mobile apps.
i need some softwears and application for  my phone ooo
i dont even kwn the sit to download from anymore

MOBILE PHONE PROFILE
sonyericsson.,.
model:w580i , ,

screen shot
games
dictoriay
mobile fonts
bike and table tennis
football
and other more mobile fun

Have you been walking with your eyes closed all these years in the phone section? cheesy grin
Re: To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2009
I wonder o!
Re: To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone by fdigital(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2009
hey easy guys he just made a request huh. anywell semi howfar hamid whatz papin.
Re: To Mrs Info And Dragnet.pls Help Me love-vendor My Phone by Markenny(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2009
well guy i never been in sonyericsson world
if u cant help leave i will try.

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Good Brand New Pentium Dual Core Laptop Cost? / Is There A Problem With Nokia 3230? / I M Looking For Nokia E-75 Brand New Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.