Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) (44316 Views)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by tyconcepts(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
21st Century Mothers very indomic. I can't forget my grandmum telling me stories of how she backs my mum to fetch water from a distance of 2km in the stream and comes back and goes to the market. #laziness under the disguise of innovation. Nothing binds a mum and a child more than body contact. QED

Well said Sir.

Plz when you get married to a no indomie generation lady....Ensure she strap ur child to her back and trek 10km with a GP tank of water on her head and also pound yam for you when she gets back then come back and tell us the story so we can crown u husband of the year.

8 Likes

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Richnero(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Endtime mother grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by teebabykay: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao[color=#770077][/color]
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Delphi:
Good innovation!. Some babies cannot rest nor sleep unless they are tied to their mothers' back. So, for the mother to have some time to rest and/or do other chores; this innovation is good. But I pray it is not abused.

If you love your mum and respect all loving mothers cliick like.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Parcks(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
PrettyChinny:
cheesy For stubborn children who doesn't want their mother to rest. basic therapy

See what Mercy Johnson did in new movie for N20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html
sorry sis, i just had to say this. Na u one register today and na u still dey tell us wetin mercy johnson do.... I bow for u o. BTW, lovely pix.
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by misgab: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
is cool but quite dangerous for hyper active babies that the pillow can fall on
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by MARKone(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol

It is not even by tying them at your back that keeps them calm, and maybe they'll sleep off. It is the bouncing up and down that is the koko for them.
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Seequadry(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari come and see corruption ooo tongue
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Has anyone looked into the hazard in this?? The baby gives some jerks and the pillow rolls over......

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by luthorcorp: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Try this with my newest one then you know how sensible kids can be.
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by saintfizzo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
21st Century Mothers very indomic. I can't forget my grandmum telling me stories of how she backs my mum to fetch water from a distance of 2km from the stream and comes back and goes to the market. #laziness under the disguise of innovation. Nothing binds a mum and a child more than body contact. QED
why not try back ur child for 2km also... be the real son of ur grandma, come back here and. Relate the tale to us

6 Likes

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by EbolaParasite: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Delphi:
Good innovation!. Some babies cannot rest nor sleep unless they are tied to their mothers' back. So, for the mother to have some time to rest and/or do other chores; this innovation is good. But I pray it is not abused.

What happens when the mum steps out to the kitchen and the pillow falls? Suffocation risk. This should not be encouraged at all 8 shocked

1 Like

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by DrDxtrz: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is this safe?
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by davedpo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
good but one need to b careful wif dis I'm less interested in it sha
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by fireforfire: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
hope d pillow doesnt fall backwards
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by prinEbigbola: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pikin wen say e mama no go sleep de pikin na em no go sleep o
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by valencia25(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
tyconcepts:

Well said Sir.

Plz when you get married to a no indomie generation lady....Ensure she strap ur child to her back and trek 10km with a GP tank of water on her head and also pound yam for you when she gets back then come back and tell us the story so we can crown u husband of the year.
grin grin TY got no chills at all.
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
It can lead to suffocation especially when the baby falls beneath the pillow
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
sandrajazmin:

Bro i can tell u for free that u are yarning dust!
See im a mom, and i knw exactly wat those women Hav passed tru...
If u think the method was cr8d outta laziness
Why do u own a cell phone? Abi ur granny bin get phone that year?
Some babies want the whole attention in this world, thereby causing u 2 do notn @ home. And i think the best way to curb such is jst like this one u jst condemd.
I doff ma hat for alll moms in the house. Y'all are awesome. Big ups

I like the fact that's it's for free...cos I doubt if he can afford such #word!

1 Like

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Waspy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by fairygeh(f): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Delphi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
EbolaParasite:

What happens when the mum steps out to the kitchen and the pillow falls? Suffocation risk. This should not be encouraged at all 8 shocked

That is why I said, it shouldn't be abused. No right thinking-person should keep a baby thus and goes away, very far. The stability of the pillow must be ensured and there is a limit to the age/weight/size of baby to be tied.
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by icybeth(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
what if the child cry and try to struggle what do you think that will happen to the child?
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by osenidvdg(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Woman are very lazy this days
It is Woman that uses blender, washing machine,water closet that clean anus in toilet,plate washing machine and now deceiving our baby by tying them to pillow claiming they back them.
Woman there is God o
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by sunshine1974(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oga I hope u will prefer to still trek from lagos to akure too just like it is done in dos days, na rubbish u write for here jare. Or better still go and purchase one horse or donkey. Mtchewww
Sunnycliff:
21st Century Mothers very indomic. I can't forget my grandmum telling me stories of how she backs my mum to fetch water from a distance of 2km from the stream and comes back and goes to the market. #laziness under the disguise of innovation. Nothing binds a mum and a child more than body contact. QED

1 Like

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Khan1993: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
What of those babies that require you to even to move back and forth tapping your foot. Not to mention that you have to sing to them.
Well I say you find them a bluetooth earphone then put them on a working generator.
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by IceDude(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Its not laziness jor, these women are trying. My elder sist left her baby under my care for just 1hr this morning and i almost died.....I had to call my gf to help me out

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Liljeez(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
QED
shey na maths formula u dey prove?
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Skymiyke(f): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile,in anoda news grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:

21st century fathers very indomic.

I remember grandpa telling us how they trek 11km from one village to another and build hundreds of rigdes.

Today see them posing with white collar job and cars. #laziness under the guise of innovation. Nothing shows a father's wealth more than size of farm.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Lordwheez(m): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2016
this is pure scam!!! So, for d baby mind now, na him mama back e dey...hmmn. KWOROPTION....#where_is_ICC
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by Kpia: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
wow! The child sleep peacefully. nice one grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.