Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nairaland Should Be Divided - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Should Be Divided (774 Views)

Why Should Nigeria Be Divided Or Why Not? / Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod. / Should Nigeria Be Divided Into Smaller Nations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Be Divided by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
I hereby raise a motion that our beloved Nairaland should be divided into two: Forum and Blog.

My subsmission: Nairaland is educative, informational, fun etc. But its quite disheartening that the glory of a forum is being over-shadowed by blog-like topics and outright silly things (eg. Posting a drawings of humans and asking real humans to comment) Its getting boring and repetitive.

Expanding is not a bad idea because it will generate more revenue to the owner. But some topics which were extracted directly from other blogs like Linda Ikeji, Viviangist, etc. and other unconfirmed source makes Nairaland a dumping ground with juveniles fighting for front page.

I may be alone in this and I love Nairaland forum with a passion but many silly things should not be happening just for the traffic....just as Skales turned from rapper to afro-pangolo (pun intenede) because he is getting hungary......no offence to Skales......so also Iyanya.

Its my opinion though and I hope it makes FP.........yes, I am also guilty!!
Peace and fun.
Re: Nairaland Should Be Divided by DabuIIIT: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
I hereby raise a motion that our beloved Nairaland should be divided into two: Forum and Blog.

My subsmission: Nairaland is educative, informational, fun etc. But its quite disheartening that the glory of a forum is being over-shadowed by blog-like topics and outright silly things (eg. Posting a drawings of humans and asking real humans to comment) Its getting boring and repetitive.

Expanding is not a bad idea because it will generate more revenue to the owner. But some topics which were extracted directly from other blogs like Linda Ikeji, Viviangist, etc. and other unconfirmed source makes Nairaland a dumping ground with juveniles fighting for front page.

I may be alone in this and I love Nairaland forum with a passion but many silly things should not be happening just for the traffic....just as Skales turned from rapper to afro-pangolo (pun intenede) because he is getting hungary......no offence to Skales......so also Iyanya.

Its my opinion though and I hope it makes FP.........yes, I am also guilty!!
Peace and fun.
this can only come from MIKE..lols

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Ladies, Why Are Some Of You So Foolish?! / 10th Year Anniversary As A Registered Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.