Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site (1651 Views)

I Need A Good PHP Programmer To Modify My Site (payment Involved) / I Want To Automate My Site To Send Data.... / Ready To Pay Anybody Who Can Transfer My Site To A New Hosting Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
I wanted to log in to my wordpress site and my but i get a page not found..... i try my cpanel and i get a wrong password please help me am confused please...when i checked my email cpanel told me that someone logged into my cpanel account from an unknown adress.....please someone should help me?
embarassed embarassed

lalasticlala please
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Mich43l(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
I wanted to log in to my wordpress site and my but i get a page not found..... i try my cpanel and i get a wrong password please help me am confused please...when i checked my email cpanel told me that someone logged into my cpanel account from an unknown adress.....please someone should help me?
embarassed embarassed

lalasticlala please

Have you tried resetting your password? this should send a link to reset your password into your e-mail inbox.
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mich43l:

Have you tried resetting your password? this should send a link to reset your password into your e-mail inbox.
you mean the cpanel or my wp admin area
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Mich43l(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
you mean the cpanel or my wp admin area

any one you think might have been compromised. Both to be on the safe side.
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mich43l:

any one you think might have been compromised. Both to be on the safe side.
both of them
he hacked it and then hacked my cpanel.
he removed my wp admin login page, i get an error 404

i cant even acess the page
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Mich43l(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
both of them
he hacked it and then hacked my cpanel.
he removed my wp admin login page, i get an error 404

i cant even acess the page

At this stage I will suggest you contact your hosting company and fully explain your plight. They should be able to rectify the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
ok thanks
Mich43l:

At this stage I will suggest you contact your hosting company and fully explain your plight. They should be able to rectify the problem.
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by DonSegmond(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
WP is very insecure, you must set it to auto update whenever they have a new patch/fix released. I wasted so much time helping others who had their WP hacked that I just gave up and will not work on it for any amount of money whatsoever. If you have a WP site, backup often, practice your recovery method often, patch often. When you get hacked, restore, patch and recover. Limit the amount of plugins, a lot of those plugins are poorly developed and have all sorts of issues too. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
is there any solutions you have for me now
DonSegmond:
WP is very insecure, you must set it to auto update whenever they have a new patch/fix released. I wasted so much time helping others who had their WP hacked that I just gave up and will not work on it for any amount of money whatsoever. If you have a WP site, backup often, practice your recovery method often, patch often. When you get hacked, restore, patch and recover. Limit the amount of plugins, a lot of those plugins are poorly developed and have all sorts of issues too. Best of luck.
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Mich43l(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
ok thanks

Let me know of your progress and any other issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mich43l:

Let me know of your progress and any other issues.
ok bruh,God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by guru01(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
embarassed embarassed

lalasticlala please
What kind of cpanel do you use?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by stepup2know: 4:37am On Jan 30, 2016
I hate wp and wouldn't advise anybody to use it irrespective of its advantage. Youth of this days are very lazy and cannot afford their time to learn. why use already made template? why use wp? it's more secure when you develop a website on from scratch. We "Booking Africa Academy " can teach you how to develop a website using notepad ++, teach you how to build flashy animations without using plug-ins.
checker_Check.println("Hello..."wink;
if(isset($_POST['myidentity'])){
$identity= $_POST['Anidiegwu_Nonso_Gabriel'];

if($lastname == "Anidiegwu" && $middlename == "Nonso" && $firstname == "Gabriel" && $emailaddress == "stepup2know@aol.com" ){
print = "identity_Authentic";
}

else if{
$getArrays = mysql_fetch_assoc($phoneno);
$phoneno=$_POST['+234-706-548-65-08'];
echo $phoneno;
}

else{
(Anidiegwu_Gabriel.worked.At('cisco_computers');('eastend_computers');('L&L_computers');('negycom_computers');('map_computers');('24gig_computers');('satalink_computers');('bookingfrica_computers');
(Anidiegwu_Gabriel.Is('highly dedication with programming languages');
}
function myfunction()
{
document.getElementById("programmer"wink;
}
$appreciation =mysql_real_escape_string ($_POST['Thanks_to_God']);

include ("everybody"wink;
$message = "I love you all";
$_SESSION['season_and_out_of_season'] = $getArrays['message'];
echo $identity= $_POST['Anidiegwu_Nonso_Gabriel'];
echo $message;
}
JUST BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT. CHEERS!
Re: Please Help Me , Someone Hacked My Site by julybaba(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
embarassed embarassed

lalasticlala please
I have a few tips for you. 1.) Make sure your wordpress username is not "admin".
2.) Use sheath login plugin. This plugin will protect your wp-admin with an additional authorization code.
3.) Make sure your wordpress is set to auto upate. This is vitally important.

Wordpress is not as bad as people think. Further Security breach can be avoided if you follow the above tips.

(1) (Reply)

Integrate Voguepay Gateway Payment Into Your Android App / PHP Gurus - Please Help With A Form. Thank You / Front End Web Designing Training Courses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.