Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tecno F5 Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F5 Problem (1089 Views)

Tecno F5 Problem / Tecno Phantom 5 (N70,000) Vs Doogee F5 (N34,000) / Help! Bricked Tecno F5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno F5 Problem by Curface: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good day to u all,
please i have a problem with my tecno f5 that is it swithces on but then it tells me that the battery is low(1%) and goes off even when i have charged the battery full with another phone or universal charger the only time it stays on is when i on it and quickly put the charger to charge it also wen it is swithed off and i plug it to a charger it wont on wen i want to on it and it wont charge the battery also.
Pls wat do u think can be done?
Re: Tecno F5 Problem by giftedben: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Curface:
Good day to u all,
please i have a problem with my tecno f5 that is it swithces on but then it tells me that the battery is low(1%) and goes off even when i have charged the battery full with another phone or universal charger the only time it stays on is when i on it and quickly put the charger to charge it also wen it is swithed off and i plug it to a charger it wont on wen i want to on it and it wont charge the battery also.
Pls wat do u think can be done?

Did you root the phone. if you did not root the phone have you tried new battery.
Re: Tecno F5 Problem by Curface: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
giftedben:

Did you root the phone. if you did not root the phone have you tried new battery.
i think the phone is nt rooted and i already tried another battery(the same tin)
Re: Tecno F5 Problem by giftedben: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Curface:
i think the phone is nt rooted and i already tried another battery(the same tin)

change the charging point. it is only 1000 naira

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can He Buy From 15 To 18k / Infinix X551 Charger / Between Gionee M5 Plus Vs Gionee M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.