Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Truth, The Only Safe Ground To Stand Upon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Truth, The Only Safe Ground To Stand Upon (454 Views)

Parents Bury Their Child's Legs In The Ground In Benue State. See Why. Photos / The Moment Of Truth: The Taste Test. / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth, The Only Safe Ground To Stand Upon by Fatherherokay(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
[sub][/sub]
The way you feel whenever someone lied to you is not different from the way others feel when you lie to them; irrespective of how good the reason could occur to you. This is why it is always advisable to have a deep thought before giving people your words.
Many people do say that it is hard to tell the truth most especially when they know it would hurt the person, but when you try to comfort people with lies, it would only last for a while till when the person finds out the truth, which cannot be predicted. And when the person finally finds out the truth, they might be more depressed than the way they would have been if you had told them the truth earlier. That moment, your comfort
becomes useless because it would be hard for the person to believe whatever you say again.

No matter how close someone might be towards you, don't deprive the person a chance to the truth. For it is better to hurt someone with the truth than to comfort the person with thousands of lies. Also when you tell a lie be prepared to tell more lies to cover up, and when you run out of lies, confusion sets in. The irony is “as hard as or as bitter as the truth could be, it gives us peace of mind in the long run”.

Truth brings honor to people, while lies brings out the fool in... READ MORE on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/01/topic-35-truth-only-safe-ground-to.html
Re: Truth, The Only Safe Ground To Stand Upon by talktonase(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
In the midst of soo many words there are lies that is why I am weary of people that talk too much.
Re: Truth, The Only Safe Ground To Stand Upon by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmm
My friend told me some real hard and bitter truth.. thought that was the end of the friendship..
Now I am willing to go to the moon and back for him

(1) (Reply)

Next To God, Your Wife Is The Most Important Thing / Christian Louboutin Shoes The Creative / Only "YOU" Can Save Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.