Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Yoruba Movies Pirated DVD - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoruba Movies Pirated DVD (738 Views)

Top 10 Pirated Movies In The World / List Of New Yoruba Movies To Be Released On Monday 26th, September 2011 / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movies Pirated DVD by Oluti(m): 2:59am On Jun 27, 2009
I read the other day  from the Nation Newspaper, how the Chairman of Yoruba Film Marketers Association expressed his bitterness during a press conference over the way irreparable damage is inflicted on his members daily by pirates who now release popular Yoruba movies now on DVDs and sell same as low as #150.00. Some of this DVD contain 20 movies or more. As much as I feel for his members concerning the woe inflicted on them by these satanic agent of destruction, I believe they have themselves to blame for this development. Nature abhor vacuum. The pirates saw an opportunity which their members failed to explore and took it. How come the marketers never thought of putting at least some of their old films on DVD. The DVD has become so popular in Nigeria that many people will never buy single films except DVD that have 15 films or more. I think their members should wake up and be proactive. They need to move with the time. They should not sit down in their offices and start bemoaning calamity inflicted on them by pirates when all they need to do is beat them at their game first, then they can take the battle to the pirates doorstep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Mourns Gani / Phone Browsing Made Eassy! / Blu-ray Movies For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.