Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke (51789 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by deskossy(m): 5:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Miss abi na mix? Am i missing smtin abi na spelling error?
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Skymiyke(f): 5:20am On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Lol

Meanwhile,in anoda news grin grin grin grin tongue

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:27am On Jan 27, 2016
neoapocalypse:

That's harsh missy , it's not the child's fault she was born out of wedlock , more blame should be heaped on the irresponsible parents
it isn't d baby's fault dat he/she was born outta wedlock but, it still doesn't justify a woman getting pregnant for a man all in d name of "He's A Celebrity, I WANNA CARRY HIS BABY IN MY WOMB. Mind u bro, d parents isn't to b blamed, dey've done their part by raising her up & d onus lies where d lady is to know what she want.. #shalom

Please na man wey I be oh, I no b MISS wink
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:38am On Jan 27, 2016
Ojemedad:

Every child is a blessing from God irrespective of how it came, either through rape, prostitution or whatever.
So, are u justifying this "BABYMAMAISM" right. Ok, CUNTinew
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by omoekiti6(m): 5:47am On Jan 27, 2016
i wonder why people are this absurd,waz it GEJ&GMB that told the two have a baby or were they there when they are making that baby? coz i see no reason y'all blaming it on them or wait did wizkid tell u guys he cant cater for his baby?
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Yprof: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Makia girl
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by crackhouse(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I blame our women for opening their legs so wide for these people all in d name of dating & greed. Imagine one showing off her bastard & tag the baby "A Heavenly Favour angry

#igiveup
pls don't give up. Tomorrow will be better.
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by emperorchedda(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
The secret is this... The music industry and stardom in general has many followers and is a big market for huge influences(good or bad). Many smoke today because they saw it on TV. Same for tatoos. Some learn how to dance from music videos. Others, dressings. The influences are plenty. The devil knows this. Morals are eroding. That's why we have homosexuality been legalized, open masturbation booths and recently, babaymama saga. I expect a ripple effect of this scourge on our youths. Many will emulate Wizkid, Davido,Flavor etc on babymama wahala. It will be on the increase with it's adverse effect on the marriage institution and ultimately, the society.
What has marriage brought?? Slavery of men to women, nagging from women called wife, cheating women called wife, and rip off of a man's finance in the name compensating the woman after divorce
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Ojemedad: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So, are u justifying this "BABYMAMAISM" right. Ok, CUNTinew
This is life for you, you can't expect everyone to follow d same path. So far he can take care of the kids let him have as much baby mamas as he can
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Kalvan: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2016
omoekiti6:
i wonder why people are this absurd,waz it GEJ&GMB that told the two have a baby or were they there when they are making that baby? coz i see no reason y'all blaming it on them or wait did wizkid tell u guys he cant cater for his baby?

---------------------> The joke.

---> Your Head.
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
Did she edit her face

She jux de white like nollywood angel sad

LMFAO
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2016
Ojemedad:

This is life for you, you can't expect everyone to follow d same path. So far he can take care of the kids let him have as much baby mamas as he can
notin do u bro, everyone is entitled 2 his/her own opinion.. #shalom
crackhouse:
pls don't give up. Tomorrow will be better.
hehehehe! I chop craze to give up on babyMAMAS & babyPAPAS Abeg enjoyment still boku wink cheesy
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by tiwiex(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I feel ashamed at how this generation is losing the sanctity of marriage and we hail and adore them as celebrities yet no one cares to no about the fate of the little child who will be groomed up in a separated home. Worst still our girls are happier been addressed as baby mamas rather than wives. This is a disgrace to sound morals and what legacies are we leaving behind for posterity #tufiakwa

Na economy cause am oh. It is safer to be a baby mama to a celebrity than a wife to a jobless guy (with a bright future self). That's the thinking and it's so down unfortunate.
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by toprealman: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2016
I blame companies making these low lives brand ambassadors.
In another news, Eritera is on my neck to take up permanent residency. I have suggested they offer people like Wizkid, Davido, their grand father, tuface and the rest baby making musicians (BMM)the visa and let me be....yet they just won't listen.
notable mention: Flavour,olamide......uti and denrele(I give space before I mention some names oh).
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by WaffenSS(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2016
coldasice11:
What is he saying...

Abi?

I've no idea what the randy fuccker said.

Naija yeyebrities: making no sense in lyrics and speech.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by oluwasegun007(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Baba God, once again thank you for creating me as a man.....
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by EJONTHEBEAT(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2016
carry go wiz kids
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Liljeez(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
iconcur:
Davido dey Go int'l u dey dia de jonse wit Ashawo gials. Mugu
Dis is so off-point....weezy that has done collaboration with london based 'krept and konan',R-kelly,Justin Bieber,Jeremih and even Drake....he has even been nominated for a BET award...where was davido during all dis?
Is it not desame sony dat dbanj was affiliated to...or d one dat MJ was in before it eventually killed him
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
it isn't d baby's fault dat he/she was born outta wedlock but, it still doesn't justify a woman getting pregnant for a man all in d name of "He's A Celebrity, I WANNA CARRY HIS BABY IN MY WOMB. Mind u bro, d parents isn't to b blamed, dey've done their part by raising her up & d onus lies where d lady is to know what she want.. #shalom

Please na man wey I be oh, I no b MISS wink

We're on the same page bro , I will not condone the actions of the parents because they were irresponsible but I can never ever call the child a baastard cos the parents are known but not legally married , there are other subtle names you can call the baby , illegitimate is one. And yes the child is a heavenly blessing regardless of the circumstances of her birth.

Why you sef come use feminine moniker
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by lovely17(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Jesu that is ugly sadJesu that is ugly
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by lovely17(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Jesu that thing is ugly sad
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Kjking(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2016
petux:

u r really crazy for d stewpead comment.. i wonder wich desert ur momma pik u frm
oga drink poison and die..
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by aviazuva: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Wizkid is no longer a kid.
He is wizman now.

Abeg the guy no get adviser?
He is becoming yeyebrity
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by omoekiti6(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kalvan:

---------------------> The joke.
---> Your Head.
my head?
it is firm n working perfectly
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Dubemkelly(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
I wasn't there when they had the bedmatics so not bothered
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Pauldom: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2016
Them go soon use this one dump undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.