Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) (86371 Views)

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Misselocon(f): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Cripes! lools.. dis people sha. He probably used the wrong word.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by DONFASZY(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
u r moderately dressed....ur lecturer want to c curves...n demands for sex...so continue dressin like dis to b unattractive to him or all of dem...
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by onweson(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2016
You are in trousers; you appear like a man
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by frisky2good(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Please give us the contact details of the lecturer so 5 million Nigerians will contact him and ask him to publicly apologize to you.

queenstlll:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kF7ne5v9pis/VqfeBJ3IY0I/AAAAAAAIIgI/ODNRXUjZBxg/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…”
Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source: http://naija.ga/i/2016/01/26/this-lady-said-she-wore-this-outfit-to-school-today-her-lecturer-called-her-a-tout-photo/
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by lovely17(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2016
He meant small stout joor

1 Like

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by tubouncen(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2016
bigiyaro:
chuchy? Which church do u attend?

The african church.... Why?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by ojophilip(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2016
really looks like one
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Lamanii(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2016
queenstlll:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kF7ne5v9pis/VqfeBJ3IY0I/AAAAAAAIIgI/ODNRXUjZBxg/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…”
Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source: http://naija.ga/i/2016/01/26/this-lady-said-she-wore-this-outfit-to-school-today-her-lecturer-called-her-a-tout-photo/
Ain't nothing wrong with your outfit, it's simple, I guess your lecturer just feel like using the word 'tout' lol
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by mercyda(f): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lolz, that's a simple way of dressing na.. I don't see anything wrong with it
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by justmi1: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
he meant "you look like a man"...lol nice outfit though
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by patrick45(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
the randy lecturer just wanted to see some cleavage, and as the babe covered it all, he lashed out
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
ccaramel:
I'm more interested in that tree with a face......
Aha! cheesy

What department of the institution did she wear this to? Fine Arts, Theatre Arts?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
EroticAngelina:

which part of my body was showing mr saint??
so its now a bad thing to wear pencil skirt? undecided

wat do u know abt fashion btw nothing! u of all ppl's shouldn't be talking abt fashion, cos ur IQ is 0 on dat subject.

a little advise, instead of advising a person u don't know on a forum, how abt advising ur sister(s) or wife, if u av any, on fashion and indecency smiley
mtcheww
I won't hav much of words 2 exchange with a pervert!... Big Headed Girl! People lik u ar filled with Pride dat makes u Automatically Programmed 2 hate and find Flaws in evry good thing abt people!.. Od3 oshi!..
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:
I won't hav much of words 2 exchange with a pervert!... Big Headed Girl! People lik u ar filled with Pride dat makes u Automatically Programmed 2 hate and find Flaws in evry good thing abt people!.. Od3 oshi!..

fvck off pls undecided

imp.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
If its a professional. Course like adult educational programmes such as micro teaching ,then she's obviously not well dressed... I can vividly recall dat during my micro teaching classes nobody is allowed to dress dis way.it has to be corporate. So d lecturer might jst be right.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by SexyAma(f): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abayor7:

Amebo dey worry Ɣòμ
Oya come give me nah
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
EroticAngelina:

fvck off pls undecided
imp.
Bleep Out! Dirty Girl! Bitch!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
coded01:

What if he is also an Igbo man? grin

If he is an Igbo man, he is still a tout and if he is from your tribe then he is a tout by nature and nurture.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by drezzyx(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
He only wants you to dress in spaghetti tops and bumshorts that is all..Abi no be Nigeria lecturer we all know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.