Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of January 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of January 2016 (505 Views)

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of May 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of January 2016 by jonatoye(m): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
You cannot believe God to change His time; believing in Him is to believe in His divine timing. Correct faith is the correct believing in the liberty of His time - Gbile Akanni

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come." (Psalms 102:13 NIV).

If you having difficulty in believing don't disbelief His words. "And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord GOD, You know."" (Ezekiel 37:3). Whenever you come to a point where the case of your life is not very clear to you even in the midst of His promises over your life Just allow Him to have His way.

The Lord knows the right time to rise and intervene over any matter. Even when it seems as if time is running out; you must always have it at the back of your mind that He is always right on time and that He is the rightful owner of time.

It is permitted for situation of life to appear dead by all standard and evidence; the main fact is that, at the set time, the Lord will take glory over them.

The Lord did not stop evil men from throwing Daniel into the lions' den but waited for him right in there. Also, He did not stop the three Hebrews from being thrown into the fiery furnace before proving Himself as the Almighty. In like manner, if you are faithful to Him, He will rise on your behalf at the appointed time of His glory.

The Lord will give you the courage and strength to wait patiently for the appointed time of His manifestations in your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Remarkable Wednesday!!!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of January 2016 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks for the Word. But I get confused if we should ask for specific things from Him or just ask for His will to be done.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of January 2016 by bravemarshal(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of January 2016 by jonatoye(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Larryfly:
Thanks for the Word. But I get confused if we should ask for specific things from Him or just ask for His will to be done.
We can still ask Him to do just anything for us. He is our father. But we should always wait for Him to do it no matter how pressing our needs may appear to be.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Our Beloved Prophet (peace Be Upon Him) And The Sour Grapes!! / How Should A Christian Respond To A Bad Economy? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/02/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.