Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,512 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage (10560 Views)

2 Units Of Daf Xf 430 For Sale / 2 Nos Of Daf 95 Xf Truck Head For Sale / In Need Of Daf,iveco Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by larez(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
Arizona1:

We have these brand new trucks in our showroom in Lagos. They are neither UK nor Naija used but brand new.
N10.5m each.

Nothing is good like brand new especially when it comes to this kind of business. Your drivers cannot tell you story or give you reasons of vehicle break down.

Call . 08037937403
Lol@Chinese Truck brand new. I'll take a 5-8 year Mack over a China product though. What make are those N10m Brand new trucks?
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by ToToChoper: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
These Mack trucks. . . . . about what range in price should one budget for shipping and clearing from US?
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
I want to go into haulage but i need little advice before going into a new Biz. My Questions are Below.
What kind of truks do i purchase ?
what model of trucks do i go for? I mean the year of truck
Is it better to give out to company or have it been managed by me ?
Is fuel tankers more profitable than dump trucks ?
How much do i Need to put a truck on the road?
Please i need your response

How much can i get a 30 to 40 ton truck.
Give me prices of various brand if possible the pictures as well
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by seundegs: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2009
Hey man, i have 30 tonnes truck for sale here in Nigeria. Straigth from US. Mack CH 613 truck head with bucket, would sell at 7.5m
Contact Seun on 08033032117, 07082033499,
seundegs@live.com

Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by RyderNG: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
This one goes for N4m.

Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
How many tons is this Daf ?
Is it spring suspension ?

Kindly give us more details
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by RyderNG: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
It is a 430HP capacity. Tractors are not usually rated in tons, however, this unit is capable of pulling loads up to 40 tons.
It was first registered in 2001.
It is available in Apapa, Lagos via Holland.
It has front springs and air suspension on the rear tires which is standard for all European tractors nowadays.
Let me know if you need more
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
I have been advice to go for spring suspension and that the older model is cheaper to maintain is that correct.
Tipper and trailer which is more profitable
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by RyderNG: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
You will rarely find spring suspension on the front and rear tires of most tractors from Europe, even if it is the older FT models. Between tipper and trailer, each can be equally profitable, depends on getting a good loading point, drivers and mechs.
Cost of maintenance between the older and newer models don't vary that much, the cost benefit of replacement parts for an older model (usually over 10 years old) are outweighed by the frequency of repair if you consider how long those trucks were used in Europe and the mileage racked up before selling on. As long as you manage the trucks well and ensure use of genuine diesel, there is little disparity between older and newer models.
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Can this tractor be used for tipper.
What do you advice
I am a little bit confuse
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Do you have other product for a lower price.
Since i am new in this business i dont need to throw in Big amount because every body is complaining about drivers.
Thannk you for your time
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by RyderNG: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
No, this type of unit cannot be used for a tipper. Tippers are purpose-built for the function they serve. This unit can be used for a trailer in any form though.
Yes, there are other less costly products. However, you need to know before buying, what you will use the product for. This will of course determine what you will eventually buy. Think about what you want to do very well. For instance, you can start off with the cheaper, but much less profitable box trucks (15tons) in order to gain a little experience with drivers, etc before trying the more lucrative, but riskier trailer business. Let me know what you decide and I may have a product that's ideal for your business.
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
What product do you have that is idea for me waiting for your reply
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
trailer or tipper which do you think i will profit from quickly
Which one do you have that is best idea for me as you have said ?
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
Thank you very much, how much can i get a good tipper,

Which Brand is the best and easy to maintain.

Which year range do i go for i mean model
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2009
I NEED A 10 TIRE TIPPER WITH PRICE RANGE
FROM 2 MILLION TO 3 MILLION. IF YOU HAVE
SEND PICTURES TO MY eMAIL tekadenor@yahoo.com
FOR FURTHER DEAL
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by DOW(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2009
I have two used mack tipper for sale in Lagos. Interested?.
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2009
plese i am interested let me have their pictures and their specifications like is it spring suspension,how many tons it is,
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by montana1: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2009
Yes i am,
plese i am interested let me have their pictures and their specifications like is it spring suspension,how many tons it is, the model and all that,
My email is tekadenor@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by jajaopobo(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2010
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by Akadaworld(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
Hi,

I hire trailers to transport granite and gypsum between Ogun State and Lagos State everyday.

I NEED 10 TRAILERS OR MORE AT THE MOMENT!

Do you please know where I can get them to hire for a year or more?

Please contact me if you do. I won't mind to give you commission on each trailer per month.

Thanking you for anticipated favorable response.

Best regards,

Philip Ogbaola
MD/CEO
Akada World Trade International Limited
6, Olusegun Obasanjo way, Beside DHL Office,
Ita-Eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by Gilbus1(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2010
Cananyone help me get a 2422 mercedes cold room truck? its urgent.
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by femmy2010(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2010
All you have to do is set a day to head to Cotonou with me and we would get it for you.

Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by German112: 11:20am On May 08, 2017
Halle am new here but Base in germany I have all type of tractor unit I show u some pictures of the truck here in germany if you are interested in tractor unit call me or write me on whatsaap ,be careful people i have read some comment on nairaland there is a lot of fake people be careful call me +49125219430149 +4915211319863 if you need a good tractor unit.

Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by German112: 12:14pm On May 08, 2017
Call me

Re: In Need Of Daf Or Mack Truck 4 Haulage by engrksa(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
rosebelly:
DOW, which type of truck is dat, wat are d options & where is it. U can send d pix 2
so I can see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou Car Market Is Advantageous Compared To Nigeria,buy Yours / SOLD...A year Used 2013 Toyota Venza @ 7m / BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.