Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos (589 Views)

Funke Akindele Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos by choicemate(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been receiving a lot of animosity from her fans and haters alike in recent times for various reasons and they are at it again.

Ogbodo shared a cute selfie of herself in a cleavage baring number via her Instagram page, but barely had time to enjoy it before her fans descended on her.

The actress went on to make it clear that she was on the set of a new movie and that her looks could be attributed to the movie called 'Street girls', but that did little to deter them.

Read comments in the photo below.
Fans attack Uche Ugbodo over cleavage baring outfit

Source: http://bishoptopmate..com.ng/

Re: See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos by ernesty20(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Where is the massive cleavage? Cant see it
Re: See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos by bewla(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2016
omaga
Re: See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos by derrick333(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2016
ernesty20:
Where is the massive cleavage? Cant see it
N u r yet to visit an optician Well I like d ring in d bull's nose
Re: See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos by youngberry001(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
I swear to seun da fvcks is smelling sad
Re: See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos by ernesty20(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
If that is your definition of "massive", then u need to gooaann learn
derrick333:

N u r yet to visit an optician Well I like d ring in d bull's nose

1 Like

Re: See Uche Ogbodo Masive Cleavage Baring Photos by derrick333(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2016
ernesty20:
If that is your definition of "massive", then u need to gooaann learn
Bros 1st of all wat do u ustand by cleavage? Let's start 4rm dia

(1) (Reply)

Saw This On My Way To Work / Wiz Khalifa Allegedly Played Kim Kardashian’s Sex Tape At His Concert / Agege Bread Seller Turns Model - Thanks To TY Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.