Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? (690 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Future – Mask Off (remix) Ft. Kendrick Lamar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2016
It goes without saying that AT THE MOMENT these two are the hottest rappers alive. I repeat: AT THE MOMENT! I'm not saying they are the best ever. So which of these two does it for you? Personally, I can't even pick. Lyrically, Lamar does it for me. He's got content. Musically, Drake is my pick. His flow and delivery is on point. In the end all I'll say is IF YOU'RE READING THIS IT'S TOO LATE TO P*MP A BUTTERFLY. Lol.

Like for Drake. Share for Lamar.
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by talktonase(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Listen to drake when you are experiencing heartbreak,that guy is too emotional he reminds me of Enya...

1 Like

Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2016
talktonase:
Listen to drake when you are experiencing heartbreak,that guy is too emotional he reminds me of Enya...

That's were Drake has an edge. He can go from Rapper to RnB Crooner in 2 seconds.
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by kasysleek(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Drake's good, Kendrick is better. Love em both.
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by talktonase(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

That's were Drake has an edge. He can go from Rapper to RnB Crooner in 2 seconds.
in terms of lyrical content I give up to lamar...
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by branhampaul: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
It goes without saying that AT THE MOMENT these two are the hottest rappers alive. I repeat: AT THE MOMENT! I'm not saying they are the best ever. So which of these two does it for you? Personally, I can't even pick. Lyrically, Lamar does it for me. He's got content. Musically, Drake is my pick. His flow and delivery is on point. In the end all I'll say is IF YOU'RE READING THIS IT'S TOO LATE TO P*MP A BUTTERFLY. Lol.

Like for Drake. Share for Lamar.
If You Have A Sheer Knowledge Of What Hip Hop Is, You Would Agree With Me That Both Of Them Are Not Good.. Http://nfdpr.Wapka.Me
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by jojothaiv(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2016
branhampaul:
If You Have A Sheer Knowledge Of What Hip Hop Is, You Would Agree With Me That Both Of Them Are Not Good.. Http://nfdpr.Wapka.Me
Cheers! What's is hip hop sir?
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
ROZAY AND WHIZKHALIFA all the way.
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
ROZAY and WHIZKHALIFA all the way.
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by branhampaul: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
jojothaiv:

Cheers! What's is hip hop sir?
Type On Google, True / Real Hip Hop, Then You Would Get The Indept Of Hiphop.. www.nfdpr.wapka.me
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
branhampaul:

Good afternoon Sir. How are you sir? How's your day going sir? How family? How work? Abeg no vex oh. Ehen. Sir it's Rap I'm talking about not Hip Hop. Thanks Sir.

undecided
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
drake ? hottest at the moment ? i'll drink to that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . If you are reading this it's too late isn't anything superb...just an average stuff

As for kendrick, Heaven bless that guy..

Jcole is still fire (and will always be) though, 2k14 FHD is still bursting heads round the world cool cool cool
Re: Drake Or Kendrick Lamar? by jojothaiv(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
branhampaul:
Type On Google, True / Real Hip Hop, Then You Would Get The Indept Of Hiphop.. www.nfdpr.wapka.me
NOTED!

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel – Good Time (remix) Ft. Wizkid / Rapkid9ja – Ebezina / Mr. Eazi To Win Headies “next Rated Award” Over Ycee, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.