Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. (4391 Views)

New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. / Telecom Vacancies At MTN Nigeria (3 Positions) / Telecom Vacancies Experienced And Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by debbie(f): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2016
• IT User Support
• Site Engineers
• FMEs
• Microwave Engineers
• Riggers
• Wireless Engineers
Please send CVs to osuji.alberto@gmail.com

THIS VACANCY IS MOST LIKELY FROM MAINONE. wink
Cheers
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2016
By d special grace of d almighty,I am a mechanical engineering graduate n v also finished my youth service. I stay in river state and currently working in a private school Buh about quitting in d next few wks(pls don't advice me not to cos you might not really understand what I v passed through)..

I have worked in not less than 5 schools n v come to conclude with d following;
1. Private schools are just forums for 'use and dump' of graduates from average families n ain't gat connection.
2. School work can be tedious especially when Ur boss is a lady or a woman. She never sees anything good in you as a young man.
3. They will always expect you to work with Ur last strenght Buh at d end of d month,to pay is a very big problem. For example,where am working now will never pay you till you go n beg for Ur salaries for many days into d new month,except that you will receive Ur salary at middle of d new month,in some cases,they owe 2-3 months(just like they owed us from July to September 2015)
4. Private schools can never afford to loose you inasmuch they also wouldn't treat yu like a human from a family just like them.

After some thrashy situations I v gone through in life in the name of struggling for survival,I v made up my mind to quit my present workplace(no going back).
I v tried everything to endure Buh things keep getting worse. Mind you,I v worked there now for almost 14months now..
Am not here to seek for an advice Buh to announce it publicly that I need a new job(I can still consider a school job only if I can v a rest of mind doing the work)

I stay currently at choba portharcourt.. So if you v any job for me even if it demands relocation(I don't v any problem with that),kindly link me up.. My contact is on my profile..

Thanks n may God bless yu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by debbie(f): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Interested in Cvs for Wireless Engineers (Back office and FME),
Microwave Engineers(Back office and FME)
and RIGGERS.
CVs sent to faith.o@lwnetworks.net
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by debbie(f): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Mr kindly find your way out...this is not the place for all these things. undecided
oluwaphemmy1:
You won't believe this shocked : http://dollarson.com/?ref=11911 awesome cool

7 Likes

Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by thormzeet(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2016
For ur fast airtel swap very reliable Call +2348145614143
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by AnaCheks(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2016
God bless you Debbie. Can't wait for my testimony
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by debbie(f): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Bless you too.....be hopeful and keep trying
AnaCheks:
God bless you Debbie. Can't wait for my testimony

1 Like

Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by simiolu1(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2016
debbie:
• IT User Support
• Site Engineers
• FMEs
• Microwave Engineers
• Riggers
• Wireless Engineers

Cheers

I don't think its MainOne. I still browsed through the career section on their website around 2am today.

Would most probably be Huawei, Ericsson or Nokia networks.

Huawei is going to deploy 3000 new sites for Glo and 7000 for mtn this year. Don't ask me how I know

1 Like

Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by debbie(f): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
And i wrote.....MOST LIKELY wink.oK.....NOTED
simiolu1:

I don't think its MainOne. I still browsed through the career section on their website around 2am today.

Would most probably be Huawei, Ericsson or Nokia networks.

Huawei is going to deploy 3000 new sites for Glo and 7000 for mtn this year. Don't ask me how I know
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by simiolu1(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
debbie:
And i wrote.....MOST LIKELY wink.oK.....NOTED
Great work you're doing. Thumbs up
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nice one I guess its Huawei with a reason but don't border to ask.
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by TUGBASKY1: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
debbie:
• IT User Support
• Site Engineers
• FMEs
• Microwave Engineers
• Riggers
• Wireless Engineers

Cheers

Telecommunications Company recruitment for Graduate Call Centre Agents
http://jobs.goodaxis.com/2016/01/telecommunications-company-recruitment.html

Other companies recruiting this week also are
- Bank Of Industry (BOI)
- UNICEF
- DIAMOND BANK
- NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE
Follow link to view full list and also apply
http://jobs.goodaxis.com/2016/01/update-on-vacancies-in-nigeria.html
Bookmark this blog to get constant update with fresh jobs in Nigeria
[url]jobs.goodaxis.com[/url]
Don't forget to share with families and friends smiley wink grin

1 Like

Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by kemmary: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
A company in Magodo Lagos has Vacancies for OND holders or Industrial Training Students in marketing. Successful applicants are to work in their local government of residence. interested applicants should send their CVs to recruitingformlng@yahoo.com Pay is 20K
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by temmyt20(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
debbie:
• IT User Support • Site Engineers • FMEs • Microwave Engineers • Riggers • Wireless Engineers Please send CVs to osuji.alberto@gmail.com
THIS VACANCY IS MOST LIKELY FROM MAINONE. wink Cheers
no requirements?
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by simiolu1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
temmyt20:
no requirements?

For these jobs, computer science, physics, physics electronics, electrical/electronics graduates with experience on what they are applying for
Re: Telecom Vacancies-experienced And Graduate. by BingoBuhari: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Madam debby thank you for the adverts. Pls we need latest jobs in TELECOMS POWER MAINTENANCE AND OIL SER0VICING companies
debbie:
• IT User Support
• Site Engineers
• FMEs
• Microwave Engineers
• Riggers
• Wireless Engineers

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

N-power Teach Rivers State / Schlumberger Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Vigeo Group Recruitment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.