Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria (1151 Views)

Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos / Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria by olokeded: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-e4JwBHAqwwU/VqiBOLbfOPI/AAAAAAAIIxc/Bz0_zaSVPXo/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Saw this photo and report on a Hausa guy's Facebook page, Musa Saqafa...he shared the photo and wrote in Hausa. Tried to use Google translate to find out what he wrote...but the Google English version made no sense. Read what the wrote in Hausa after the cut and please help us translate..

NNA LILLAHI WA'INNA ILAIHI RAJI'UN
YA ALLAH MUNA ROQONKA DA SUNAYANKA KYAWAWA WA'YANDA MUKA SANI DA WANDA BAMU SANIBA,
WANNAN YARON DA WASU MASU NEMAN DUNIYA TA HARAMTACCIYAR HANYA SUKA KWAQULEWA IDANUWA A ZARIA. KAHANASU KWANCIYAR HANKALI ADUNIYA KAHADASU DA BALA'I IRINNA MUTANAN ANNABI SHUAIBU, DA SALIHU, DA NUHU AMIN.
ALLAH KASAKAMASA KABIMASA HAKKINSA KABASHI LAFIYA AMIN

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photo-little-boys-eyes-plucked-out-in.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria by ORACLE1975(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Bad
Re: SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria by katherinej(f): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2016
abeg why did this fuckie Mynd44 close my post?! angry
Re: SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Subhanallahi!!
My understanding of the translation indicates that Ritualists were responsible for the crime.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria by hakanai(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
@OP Just try to provide it,the way i understand. As the words will be out of context if used directly as in English equivalent.Find below my translation.

INNA LILLAHI WA’INNA ILAIHI RAJI’UN
From him we come and unto him we shall
return.

YA Allah MUNA ROQONKA DA SUNAYANKA
O'Allah we plead with your names

KYAWAWA WA’YANDA MUKA SANI DA WANDA
BAMU SANIBA,
The ones we know and the ones we don't

WANNAN YARON DA WASU MASU NEMAN
That this boy that some people seeking

DUNIYA TA HARAMTACCIYAR HANYA SUKA
The world through forbidden ways have

KWAQULEWA IDANUWA A ZARIA. KAHANASU KWANCIYAR HANKALI ADUNIYA KAHADASU DA
plug out his eyes in Zaria. Deny them Peace of mind( or heart) in the world and join them with

BALA’I IRINNA MUTANAN ANNABI SHUAIBU, DA SALIHU, DA NUHU AMIN.
calamity(disaster) the type of the people of prophet Shuaibu,Salihu and Nuhu Amin.

Allah KASAKAMASA KABIMASA HAKKINSA KABASHI LAFIYA AMIN.
Allah compensate and give him justice(protect what is rightfully his).Give him health Amin

Again Amin and Amin !!!! Where are the parents of the child? Punishment should start from there for Negligence.While the crime is investigated. Again you may find justice being lenient on the culprits,If ascribed to crime of ritualism as against normal assault or violence. How did a child of that again go out, unaccompanied ? Ya Allah expose the culprits and provide for the little one. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Really sad !!!!
Re: SHOCKING PHOTO: Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Northern Nigeria by ALISMILE(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2016
Those who did this, regardless of whether
directly or tangentially, may they remain
enveloped in darkness! Their lives shall remain
eclipsed in perpetual darkness! They shall beg to die! May Allah never forgive them! Whatever
they did this for, misery shall hang on their
necks like a runny sore!

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In The Nigeria Banking Fraud System / 21 Nigerians Among 121 Death Row Inmates In Indonesia / Idi -oro Mushin Boiling Right Now. Pls Stay Away And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.