Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Facebook Marketing: Grow Your Page Without A Kobo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Marketing: Grow Your Page Without A Kobo (520 Views)

CSCS Records N4.9bn Profit, Pays 70 Kobo Dividend / Grow Your Business Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG] / How To Make Money With Facebook Fans Page Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Marketing: Grow Your Page Without A Kobo by stanodi: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
More and more businesses, brands and blogs are setting up Facebook pages today. They have all realized the immerse power that Facebook has in marketing their products, services or ideas. Facebook pages are great platforms to interact with potential and current customers at a minimal cost compared to mainstream advertising.

This post is for all those who have Facebook pages and are looking to increase the number of people who like their pages without spending a kobo.
In this post am going to highlight one of the methods that I used to grow my page by over 2000% in just over a period of one month and for free. No Facebook Ads! Please this graph below.

Like my Facebook page at www.lightednation.com to be first to know when I drop my next tips.

Here are some quick facts about facebook

1.5 billion users monthly
1.01 billion active daily users
Average time spent on; Facebook 20+ minutes

Steps to grow Your Page without a Kobo

1. Get Google chrome installed on your system; because the tool am about to talk about works only on Google chrome at the moment.

2. Google “Facebook invite all” or simply click here to install the plugin on your chrome browser.

3. Open your Facebook account and go to the Facebook page that you want to invite your friends into. You will notice a Good or Nike sign towards the end of the address bar

4. Click “Invite friends to like this page” button on the left of your facebook page just underneath your Facebook page Photo

5. Scroll ALL THE WAY down till you get the end

6. Take your mouse up to the address bar and click the good or Nike! sign we talked about in 3 above. You will get the prompt as shown below and that’s all you really need to do

7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 with other of your friends accounts whose friends you want to invite to like your page.

Contact us at LightedNation.com for more tips to grow your Facebook Likes with little amount of money.

Others tips you know? Share and comment so that we all can be lighted!

http://lightednation.com/2016/01/facebook-marketing-grow-your-page-without-a-kobo/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Nigeria Could Be Africa's First $1 Billion Dollar Tech Startup / Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Drink Dealership: What To Look Out For? / Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.