Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt (2040 Views)

Consultant Needed To Market Our Real Estate Products! / A Receptionist And Medical Consultant Needed At A Pharmaceutical Company. / Online Medical consultant Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by sleekviews: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
We are setting up a Sachet Water Factory in Port Harcourt. We are looking for experienced Installer/Consultant to assist us set up the place for a fee.

The Building is an existing one and we are currently renovating. We are discussing with the equipment suppliers at the moment and we should be purchasing soon.

Please do leave us your contact details and we will get back to you asap.

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by olam28: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
GK Technology LTD
We are into installing of sachet machine,filling line,pet blowing machine,treatment plant.
Also we consult too for factory on nafdac process and treatment of your water.
Contact-08058995608,07065339790
Email-gabrielodubanjo@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by tuto: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
sleekviews:
We are setting up a Sachet Water Factory in Port Harcourt. We are looking for experienced Installer/Consultant to assist us set up the place for a fee.

The Building is an existing one and we are currently renovating. We are discussing with the equipment suppliers at the moment and we should be purchasing soon.

Thanks
bro,my friend is the head of water in nafdac nigeria,.i can give u his name and even take u to his office.his boys will install it at a cheaper rate.they can supply u equipments even.and offcourse reg process will be easy.drop contact if u are ready,then i willt reach u
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by GentleNaaz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
sleekviews:

Thanks
go
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by nke123: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
pls call 08034820127 he can help on that installation even with Nafdac procedure
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by nke123: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
pls if u also need an accountant after installation pls call 08037626768
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by ykolajide: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Please be very much careful in the process,people are very funny in nigeria dont let anyone take ur advantage of ignorance abt the business,though am not an installer of the factory but i hv over ten years of the job experience in lagos e.g Karys water @ ketu,vallon water @ogudu,rocksmith water @ magbodo,fussy water @ketu,unico water @ ikeja,florey joy water @ egbe and also hv HND In business Administration etc,u can contact me as regards to price of machine and chemical confirmation and some advice abt the business plz dont fall in the hand of wicked soul,am speaking from experience....
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by sleekviews: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ykolajide thanks. But you didn't leave any contact details for us to reach you at.
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by ykolajide: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
U can mail me ykolajide@yahoo.com, i would reply u wit my mobile number,plz mk use of nairaland as a subjct of the mail,so dat i can quickly recognized wish u all d best.
Thank.
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by GentleNaaz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
ykolajide:
Please be very much careful in the process,people are very funny in nigeria dont let anyone take ur advantage of ignorance abt the business,though am not an installer of the factory but i hv over ten years of the job experience in lagos e.g Karys water @ ketu,vallon water @ogudu,rocksmith water @ magbodo,fussy water @ketu,unico water @ ikeja,florey joy water @ egbe and also hv HND In business Administration etc,u can contact me as regards to price of machine and chemical confirmation and some advice abt the business plz dont fall in the hand of wicked soul,am speaking from experience....
My dear, u think d best strategy to excel in ds context is by painting others black, while portraying urself as saint? Its only a slowpoke wl fall to ds cheap duplicity
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by starkids: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
GentleNaaz:

My dear, u think d best strategy to excel in ds context is by painting others black, while portraying urself as saint? Its only a slowpoke wl fall to ds cheap duplicity
dont mind the ykolajide of a guy.trying to spoil others.@sleekview,i stay in ketu,karys water ,fussy water ketu and rocksmith water magodo are the worst water here,it has taste. @sleekview.i advise u beware of hypocrites.go to nafdac office lagos and ask for mr oguntuase in charge of nafdac waters
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by GentleNaaz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
sleekviews:

Thanks
I wl nt just stop at assisting u to install d plant. After installation, I wl still b coming at intervals to ensure consistency of d installed plant, ur product standard, and product deliverable potency, as well as assist in training ur staff/factory hands. I have over 8 years experience working wt different water factories at different capacities, as machine operator, production manager, factory manager, and Quality Assurance Manager. I have B.Sc in food science and technology and presently running MSc in food chemistry. [left][/left]
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
sleekviews:

Thanks
for manueL and automatic sealing maching, contact wasky plastics@08030440678

Also, we produce garbage disposal bags, customized take away bags for boutiques and shopping malls..

We print on your nylons and etc..

Thanks...and Godbless as i wait to hear from you.

We right here in ph, woji to be precise...
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by sleekviews: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
starkids:
dont mind the ykolajide of a guy.trying to spoil others.@sleekview,i stay in ketu,karys water ,fussy water ketu and rocksmith water magodo are the worst water here,it has taste. @sleekview.i advise u beware of hypocrites.go to nafdac office lagos and ask for mr oguntuase in charge of nafdac waters

Thanks to you all. The factory is in Port Harcourt actually. Equipment successfully installed now. We are just trying to put all the paperwork for NAFDAC together. It's a long list. If anyone is familiar with the documentation and willing to assist for a fee, we can discuss it. thanks
Re: Pure Water Factory Installer/consultant Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt by sleekviews: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Thanks to you all. The factory is in Port Harcourt actually. Equipment successfully installed now. We are just trying to put all the paperwork for NAFDAC together. It's a long list. If anyone is familiar with the documentation and willing to assist for a fee, we can discuss it. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Recruits Fresh Graduate Customer Service Representatives / Job Vacancy! Salary 50k-100k Ond Only / Vacancy For Immidiate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.