Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Actor Segun Arinze Sends Loving Birthday Message To Wife As She Turns A Year Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Segun Arinze Sends Loving Birthday Message To Wife As She Turns A Year Old (700 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Timi Dakolo's Loving Birthday Message To His Wife / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Segun Arinze Sends Loving Birthday Message To Wife As She Turns A Year Old by teebiggs(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
The popular Nollywood actor took to his social media page to send a lovely birthday message to his wife who turned a year older today.

"A mother, a Sister, a niece, an aunt, a friend and a wife. God fearing, humble, compassionate, loving, independent minded, bespoke, liberal with an effervescent infectious smile. Sterling qualities I admire in you. I bless God you came my way. May God continually bless you, protect and uphold you. May grant you your heart desires. His Grace, love and mercy abide with you always. Happy birthday my darling wife and mother of our 3 lovely kids. Julie Onyenma a rare GEM you truly are. Love you." He wrote.

http://enquizzle..com.ng/2016/01/actor-segun-arinze-sends-loving.html

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Sends Loving Birthday Message To Wife As She Turns A Year Old by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
HBD to her .sweet words with the one and only eyes of the gods

(1) (Reply)

TV Host Krystn Enem Blasts Burna Boy :"f**k You And Your Weed Stinking Self" / Dethroned Queen Amarachi Fires Back At VL Magazine (Snapshots) / 6 Famous Musicians Who Sacked Their Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.