Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme (95705 Views)

That Moment When Weed Is Taken In Excess (pix) / See What Happens When The Caterer Put Weed Into The Jollof Rice Instead Of Thyme / Photo:when They Cook The Wedding Rice With WEED Instead Of Thyme...hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by fowlyansh181(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
princeogbeide1:
this tread is local. It doesn't has any significant meaning.
nawa this english

4 Likes

Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by bextie: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oshogbo weed grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by Zenzu01(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Don't blame every silly act on WEED...

They just want to make a difference..

#Gbam
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by canalily(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whats funny hereundecided
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by theshaderoom: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:
TO FURCK JUST DEY HUNGRY ME

You are always writing this in most threads. E be like say congi wan kill u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by theshaderoom: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
princeogbeide1:
this tread is local. It doesn't has any significant meaning.

Your English sef no get meaning. grin
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by princeogbeide1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
theshaderoom:

Your English sef no get meaning. grin

am I your father?
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by princeogbeide1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
fowlyansh181:
nawa this english

am I your mother?
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by chukkygold014(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chai!!!! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by pastie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:

idiat. I won't be surprise you left your grandma in the bush to die only for you to rush toto at house.
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by winkmart: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
beni oooo

abeg, check my SIGNATURE if u want laff tire today
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by chukkygold014(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mk una leave am na.......na una e wan f**k grin grin [size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by tottinova: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
SamJed:
There is nothing we won't see in this world grin grin

This is small oh!
I've seen a photo of the brides girls pulling their panties
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by bikerboy1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:

BROS THEM SWEAR FOR YOU.

ONE DAY, YOU GO JAM Bleep CONFESS.
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by SamJed(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
tottinova:

This is small oh!
I've seen a photo of the brides girls pulling their panties
seriously All in the name of wedding...na wa o
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by BABANGBALI: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
ugly biiiiiiiitches
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by juwoonn(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:
werey re o!!!
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by ifywise(f): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
cool cool cool shocked cool shocked
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by alatbaba1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:

Kai. Konji nah bastard. No go rape person ooo

Kpetus cheap ooo. With 5H u go shine kpetus for brothel.
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by emmajose: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
lovely pix, but I don't like it.
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by bextie: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oshogbo weed grin
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by leofab(f): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:
na this fvckk make you wan kill your your foster grandmother... Idiotuuu
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by Binsani(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg nor kill pesin with laff.
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by maximas(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Maybe the Groom was once a Mad man
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by ehix89(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Holywizard:
una no get goat?

1 Like

Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by Binsani(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Receive common sense from this very moment.
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by NaLaugh: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
This caption is pretty funny. smiley
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by tboneybone(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
This isn't as a result of weed, trust me. undecided
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by allytinted: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
nikkiking:
Lol

Is there no brotel close to you tongue
i tire ooo, d guy has been singing thesame song for God knows hw long. sad
Re: When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Pix! / Photo: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Pastor Couldn't Take It Anymore / If This Guy Refuses To Pay After Eating, What Will You Do? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.