Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree (1720 Views)

Actress, Sugar Chika Breastfeeds Daughter In New Photos / Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes Baby In UK (Photos) / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by theshaderoom: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
The beautiful actress who recently got married just completed her Masters program at the De Montfort University Leicester in the UK. The actress whose mother is a proffessor says she intends to pursue her Ph.D as well. Congrats to her.

Cc lalasticlala

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBDLsQ5TENp/

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by theshaderoom: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016

Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by theshaderoom: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Beauty and brains

3 Likes

Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by Mologi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dnt knw her
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by Mhizkel(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congrats to her.

She is beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by rusher14: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Now this is a lady.
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
my crush now enjoying her cert plus another guyz john T

I want to cry
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by cruzita(f): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
see my TI RI CIA
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by Godmother(f): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
She's prettier than the other oyibo girls there tongue
Congrats to her. *time for me to enrol for my masters too*
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lady !
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by UIA04(f): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
She is beautiful and smart instead of Banking on only Nollywood and turning to politicians public toilet.
Meanwhile, her husband looks like a very handsome houseboy
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by theshaderoom: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Lalasticlala is getting an education not FrontPage worthy again? grin
Re: Newly Wedded Nollywood Actress Sugar Asoegwu Recieves Her Masters Degree by youngberry001(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
walahi she's so cute wink

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out With Her Son In Style(photos) / How Community Forced Nollywood Actor To Go Naked / Nadia Buari Looks Fab And Chic In Fringe Ensembles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.