Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? (2581 Views)

Please Any Nigerian Presently Residing On The Seychelles Island / i need help from justwise and darkroll or any nigerian in the seychelles island. / Anybody In Ethiopia Or Has Been There Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by RolandPet(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2009
I want to travel to Seychelles island for a short stay till my school resume,please anybody currently living there should pls respond so that we can talk one on one,i really like to come, so will need a piece of advice and logistic on coming,i learnt is a visa free for Naija!

Ziggy
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by cvibe: 5:16am On Jun 28, 2009
Google.
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by darkroll(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2009
if u do a search on nairaland u will find infos.

I lived there 3years and i still visit often . what do u wanna know about seychelles ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by phillybabe: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
hello,i too want to visit the seychelles with my kids for a short break,(july 09)
any suggestions as par hotels,weather, food,safety concerns,flight details etc.
anyone with any experience of time spent there pls reply.tnx
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by darkroll(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2009
Seychelles is a great holiday destination for families and honeymooners , It is located on the indian ocean and one of the most expensive holiday destination.

Accomodation ranges from 200euros per night to 15,000euros , eating is expensive due to the fact they have to import everything ( even tomatoes , ) , Seychelles is safe and u can walk freely at anytime of the day .

Island hopping is great here , there are 115 islands in the seychelles and one is believed to be that garden of eden (praslin island)

this site will assist you with hotel , accomodation and activities http://www.holidaysseychelles.com/

@ phillybabe , hope you and your families enjoys snorkelling , diving , watersports ?
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by RolandPet(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2009
Thanks very much Darkroll,

I intend going there to school and live,please since you have been there for a while now,how possible will it be for me.

I intend to travel to Europe from there during vacations and if possible relocate from there,i really need to further my education,i have tried several times to travel to Uk for this but they kept on denying me visa.

Since seychelles is visa free,i think i can make a head way from ,pls DARKROLL WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Pls Darkroll,i will like us to talk one on one, pls forward your phone number or email to

ilonu@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by samdams: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2009
Do i need a Visa to go there? If Yes where is there Embassy ? and how do i come about them ?
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by darkroll(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Seychelles is visa free if you coming as a tourist and you need to show 1000BTA , confirmed and paid hotel booking , Return ticket

@ Roland , Seychelles University is still under construction and that is the first and only university they will be having .

Seychelles is a good gateway for you if you have a resident permit or work permit which is very difficult to get now for Nigerians . There are lot of Hospitality , Medical jobs in the seychelles as they short of man power so they depend more on expatriates .

Life there is very expensive but u get well paid if u lucky to have a job there . Buying a Tin tomato is times 5 the price of what u will in Nigeria due to the fact they have to import it. Life is very laid back but great beaches if u like nature.

Roland i will advise u to go there on holiday first so u can have a first hand experience and decide if u really want to leave there , you can also check online for jobs in the seychelles ( That was how i got a job here and obtain a resident permit).

Am so sorry that i dont give my phone numbers out but u can email me ( rowill_2@hotmail.com)
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by RolandPet(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2009
@ Darkroll,

i sent you an email on your box.

Pls read and reply me.

Thanks very much.
Re: Pls Anybody In Seychelles Island? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2009
Poster.

@Tudor is from Sychelles, search for him on NL.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

How Much From Lagos To Denver, Colorado (usa) / Pls I Need A Namibian Visa / I Need Help About TURKEY STUDENT VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.