Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense (887 Views)

Privacy Policy Generator For Google Adsense (Video) / MifiHost Affiliate - Best Alternative to Google AdSense / Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good evening pals.
Please help me, my google adsense refuses to display on my blog after applying the code on the blog. The ad suppose to display at d top right hand side but no show instead it displays blank. D blog address is www.ijpublishing..com Please help me for I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Same apply to the blog on my signature.

Thanks for ur urgent reply.
Re: Google Adsense by gidimasters(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
ijinlove20:
Good evening pals.
Please help me, my google adsense refuses to display on my blog after applying the code on the blog. The ad suppose to display at d top right hand side but no show instead it displays blank. D blog address is www.ijpublishing..com Please help me for I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Hello Lady, as you stated above, i can see that adsense only approved the first stage... Now Since You Have Applied The Codes Given, The adsense team will check your site again and then finally reply you via your mail... its either you are welcomed or rejected....
But presently, your approval is still pending...
http://gidimasters.com
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2016
gidimasters:
Hello Lady, as you stated above, i can see that adsense only approved the first stage... Now Since You Have Applied The Codes Given, The adsense team will check your site again and then finally reply you via your mail... its either you are welcomed or rejected....
But presently, your approval is still pending...
http://gidimasters.com

Alright. Thank you.

But pls, how long does it take for them to review it cos its been up to a week now.
Re: Google Adsense by bedfordng(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijinlove20:
Good evening pals.

the ads will show only when its fully approved
Re: Google Adsense by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol it can take 1 month for u to be replied or get approved... They can reply and disapprove u. But am afraid with the way your blog is Google won't approve you. You don't have a good design, no easy navigation for your readers, no good CSS color. Am not trying to demoralise your but am just telling you what I went through before I was approved. I had to redesign and make my site ok... Besides u got no reasonable traffic, you only have few articles...you need at least 20 original article with nothing less than 700 words... Your blog must have a defined Niche. All the best...

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense by donwise1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
OkwaIfugo:
Lol it can take 1 month for u to be replied or get approved... They can reply and disapprove u. But am afraid with the way your blog is Google won't approve you. You don't have a good design, no easy navigation for your readers, no good CSS color. Am not trying to demoralise your but am just telling you what I went through before I was approved. I had to redesign and make my site ok... Besides u got no reasonable traffic, you only have few articles...you need at least 20 original article with nothing less than 700 words... Your blog must have a defined Niche. All the best...

Nice one okwuifugo
Re: Google Adsense by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
donwise1:

Nice one okwuifugo

Daalu.
Re: Google Adsense by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 29, 2016
bedfordng:
the ads will show only when its fully approved

Alright. Thank You

(1) (Reply)

I Am Considering Moving My Blog From Wordpress To Blogger, Please See My Reason / Naija Verifed 3 Years Adsense For Sale At 40k / Who Can Help Me Build A Forum Like Nl From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.