Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires (627 Views)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires by Talk2CB: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Carole Horlock, who has been dubbed 'Britain's most prolific surrogate' has revealed how doctors have ordered her to stop having babies - after she gave birth to 15 children in 20 years. Mother of two who has a partner of 16 years says she loves having babies and is 'addicted to being pregnant'.

The 49-Old Woman, from Essex has had 13 children as surrogate mother. For each pregnancy, she is paid expenses of between £7,000 and £15,000. She said having babies is 'addictive' and an 'incredibly exciting' journey. Now doctors have begged her to 'slow down' or risk her health.

More Details: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/surrogate-mother-who-has-had-15.html
Re: Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires by ozy4christ(f): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Can some one pls expanciate
Re: Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires by ozy4christ(f): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its a new form of madness or what?Can some one pls expanciate
Re: Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires by ironheart(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Stop sending people to your site, I done copy the thing come here

Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires On Doctors' Orders Carole Horlock, who has been dubbed 'Britain's most prolific surrogate' has revealed how doctors have ordered her to stop having babies - after she gave birth to 15 children in 20 years. Mother of two who has a partner of 16 years says she loves having babies and is 'addicted to being pregnant'. The 49-Old Woman, from Essex has had 13 children as surrogate mother. For each pregnancy, she is paid expenses of between £7,000 and £15,000. She said having babies is 'addictive' and an 'incredibly exciting' journey. Now doctors have begged her to 'slow down' or risk her health. Now she has been forced to admit that she cannot get pregnant again without risking her health, admitting that while her partner and two daughters are relieved, it has been a 'sad time' for her. She told how after losing her 16th baby, she has now been advised to stop getting pregnant. 'Doctors said my body was telling me I couldn't have any more babies,' she told Closer magazine. 'I hoped I'd be able to give one last family a baby. But I've been forced to realise my body can't do it anymore. My age is against me.' She added that there was one positive side to ending her surrogate career, explaining: 'When you're trying to have a baby for a couple, it plays havoc with your sex life and you have to abstain. So the upside is I'm enjoying great sex again!' Carole, who lives in Colchester, Essex, with her partner of 16 years, Paul, has two daughters of her own, Steffanie, 24, and Megan, 21, and has given birth to 13 other children as a surrogate mother – including a set of twins and a set of triplets.

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mother Who Has Had 15 Children And Given Away 13 Retires by Talk2CB: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ironheart. It's not by force to go to the site. Neither is it by force to read my post. Whether you copy here or there...that's your luck. People will still visit my site. Get over it.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mom Right...?! / Blind Wife Defends Husband Accused Of Setting Landlord Ablaze (photo) / Aljazeera English Needs To Apologise To Nigerian Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.