Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

All Because Of Lassa Fever!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / All Because Of Lassa Fever!!! (769 Views)

When A Cat Is Afraid Of Lassa Fever.. From Rat / When The Cat Is Afraid Of Contacting Lassa Fever (Pic) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Because Of Lassa Fever!!! by adedolapo189(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
I have stopped chatting to or relating with girls that have rat in their names. BasiRAT hajaRAT sukuRAT monsuRAT muniRAT kudiRAT kubuRAT mistuRAT amiRAT kabiRAT etc
Because of lassa fever, prevention is better than cure. I prefer baraCAT muliCAT tawaCAT risiCAT and please make sure you add CAT to your name for the fear of RAT because of lassa fever!
Cc
Lalasticlala
Re: All Because Of Lassa Fever!!! by yomskin(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
the fear of RAT is the begining of...........

google it

(1) (Reply)

(pics) Federal Government In Trouble As Saraki Hires Two San / How I Gave 1151persons April Fool / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.