Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wow!!how To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral In This Economy!!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wow!!how To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral In This Economy!!!! (949 Views)

How To Raise Capital Without Collateral In Nigeria! / Discover Proven Ways To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral + Bonus !!! / How To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!how To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral In This Economy!!!! by Nairasolutions: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Most Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs have intense desire to get funding to start or expand their dream businesses. But, however majority of them face various challenges such as inability to pay high rate interest rate from commercial banks,lenders and inability to provide adequate collateral that is commensurate with the desired capital amount the wish to apply for.

I have good news for you ,as they say "You cannot enjoy what you do not know" and " Information is Power" . Fellow Entrepreneur,I had similar challenges trying to raise capital for dream business but to know avail, until i discovered this top SECRET!!

I got this insight and I keyed in ,to cut the long story short, I was able to raise Capital in six zeros to start my dream business.The remarkable thing is that the Capital is interest free and collateral free.

The truth is that I discovered several agencies that are willing to give business grants and collateral free loans to viable business ideas . Most small and medium scale business owners are not aware of such opportunities and those that aware do not know what to do to access these funds.

What I am about to show you will shock you and you will wonder why you have not benefited from theses schemes
Why am I encouraging you to follow my lead
1. You do not need to pay high interest rate of over 22% because you may end up servicing the loans and interest all your life
2.To avoid high BP as regards seizing of your cars or landed property as collateral.

Fortunately, I have been able to come up with a comprehensive e-book on How to raise Business Capital without Collateral

This E-manual will show you what exactly I did to get interest and collateral free business capital in Nigeria

Inside the e-manual

> List of genuine fundraising agencies will to fund your business without collateral NGOs, Development Finance Institutions, Finance Companies, Angel investors
> Recent business grants opportunities for entrepreneurs in Nigeria!!
> Agencies that give N500,000 -N1,000,000 to Micro-businesses
> Agencies that give upto N40Million to Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) @ 9% rate
> Agencies that gives between N1m- N10million interest and collateral free
> I will show you how to write a comprehensive and bankable business plan with break-even analysis and cashflow statements
> List of profitable businesses that they fundraising are willing to sponsor
> Contacts of Angel investors and NGOs looking for business to fund

To get this detailed e-book visit

LOANS : www.nairasolutions.com

DETAILED BUSINESS PLANS & PROPOSALS : www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding
Re: Wow!!how To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral In This Economy!!!! by Nairasolutions: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nairasolutions:

Most Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs have intense desire to get funding to start or expand their dream businesses. But, however majority of them face various challenges such as inability to pay high rate interest rate from commercial banks,lenders and inability to provide adequate collateral that is commensurate with the desired capital amount the wish to apply for.

I have good news for you ,as they say "You cannot enjoy what you do not know" and " Information is Power" . Fellow Entrepreneur,I had similar challenges trying to raise capital for dream business but to know avail, until i discovered this top SECRET!!

I got this insight and I keyed in ,to cut the long story short, I was able to raise Capital in six zeros to start my dream business.The remarkable thing is that the Capital is interest free and collateral free.

The truth is that I discovered several agencies that are willing to give business grants and collateral free loans to viable business ideas . Most small and medium scale business owners are not aware of such opportunities and those that aware do not know what to do to access these funds.

What I am about to show you will shock you and you will wonder why you have not benefited from theses schemes
1. You do not need to pay high interest rate of over 22% because you may end up servicing the loans and interest all your life
2.To avoid high BP as regards seizing of your cars or landed property as collateral.

Fortunately, I have been able to come up with a comprehensive e-book on How to raise Business Capital without Collateral

This E-manual will show you what exactly I did to get interest and collateral free business capital in Nigeria

Inside the e-manual

> List of genuine fundraising agencies will to fund your business without collateral NGOs, Development Finance Institutions, Finance Companies, Angel investors
> Agencies that give upto N40Million to Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) @ 9% rate
> I will show you how to write a comprehensive and bankable business plan with break-even analysis and cashflow statements

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding
Re: Wow!!how To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral In This Economy!!!! by Nairasolutions: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016

Inside the e-manual

Re: Wow!!how To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral In This Economy!!!! by Nairasolutions: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2016

Inside the e-manual

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

HOUSE cinematography and photography. / Detailed Professionally Written Business Plans/proposals To Attract Funding/loan / How To Make N150,000 Per Month With Just N500 Capital And Work From Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.