Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] (3578 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor | Robert Jeffress vs Neil Cazares-Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADdr_3DixC4

Christian pastor Robert Jeffress (from First Baptist Dallas) systematically destroys gay reverend Neil Cazares-Thomas' (from the Cathedral of Hope) arguments point-by-point on same-sex marriage.
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25am On Jan 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADdr_3DixC4

Christian pastor Robert Jeffress (from First Baptist Dallas) systematically destroys gay reverend Neil Cazares-Thomas' (from the Cathedral of Hope) arguments point-by-point on same-sex marriage.

Robert Jeffress definitely nailed it.

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
This Christian pastor made good points here.
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by QuentinDay: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

http s://youtu.be/ADdr_3DixC4

He was no more than a bully
He should pick on someone his own size instead of badgering the other with noose trap questions

OLAADEGBU:
Robert Jeffress definitely nailed it.
His smirks and him repeatedly looking at the moderator for approbation definitely helped him nail it

OLAADEGBU:
This Christian pastor made good points here
With his sickening sanctimonious smiles

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
What? Did I watch the same video? The gay priest was calm and showed him his hypocrisy so he resorted to lying
His lies ....
1 America has been a xtian country for 2000 years
2 Bible does not condone slavery
3 God designed marriage
4 Jesus decreed marriage for man and woman only
5 All sexual activity is a choice!
6 God's words never changes
7 God is not schizophrenic

This pastor should join APC.

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
QuentinDay:

He should pick on someone his own size instead of badgering the other with noose trap questions

Do you mean the likes of Ahmed Deedat or Richard Dawkins?

QuentinDay:

His smirks and him repeatedly looking at the moderator for approbation definitely helped him nail it

He nailed the gay pastor no doubt. cheesy

QuentinDay:

That is beside the point.

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

What? Did I watch the same video? The gay priest was calm and showed him his hypocrisy so he resorted to lying
His lies ....

You definitely didn't watch the same video.

AlfaSeltzer:

3 God designed marriage

Now you're talking. cool

AlfaSeltzer:

Are you saying APC tells the truth? undecided

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You definitely didn't watch the same video.

Now you're talking. cool

Are you saying APC tells the truth? undecided

Ola na war for you o!
Why twist the sense of my words? Do you want to join us servants of Satan?
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

Ola na war for you o!
Why twist the sense of my words? Do you want to join us servants of Satan?

How did I twist your words? undecided
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

How did I twist your words? undecided

You are proud of lies.

You broke up my post and made it sound like I support the guy.

Xtians sef. Deceive only the gullible, you can.

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by analice107: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

You are proud of lies.

You don't support Gay? Garyism is Satan's sexual inclination. The Anti-christ, Satan's first son, your senior brother will be gay, why won't you support his sexual orientation?
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

You don't support Gay? Garyism is Satan's sexual inclination. The Anti-christ, Satan's first son, your senior brother will be gay, why won't you support his sexual orientation?

I dig your name, anal-ice. So cool.

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by asalimpo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
QuentinDay:

You must be gay yourself.

The most bizzare arguments you could make with the bible is one of gayness.
Even a kindergaten kid who knows his bible will bash you with it.
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by analice107: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

If that's how you see it, fine.

Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

You are proud of lies.

Tell us plainly who you support, the 'gay pastor' or the pastor Jeffrees?
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by QuentinDay: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2016
asalimpo:
You must be gay yourself.

The most bizzare arguments you could make with the bible is one of gayness.
Even a kindergaten kid who knows his bible will bash you with it.
In your dreams
but if that's how you see it, fine.
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

Why didn't you answer her question? undecided
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by ScienceWatch: 12:22am On Nov 25, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
His lies ....
3 God designed marriage

Pastors don’t be alarmed. The reason real pastors can’t and will not accept same sex relations is because Jesus the Messiah brought a final solution to this spiritual problem, which is called DELIVERANCE. There are mind-blowing spiritual solutions to all terminal diseases, psychological problems, etc that are beyond medical science.

Now there is substantial evidence that can be scientifically verified that GAYS are not what medical science has previously believed it to be. It can now be proven that it is spirit attacks that make a man incapable of having natural attraction for woman - correctly termed (Spirit of man). A woman won’t have natural attraction for a man - correctly termed (Spirit of woman) As a result, because a woman is possessed by a female spirit, that spirit will only allow affection toward woman and the opposite is also true.

Men and woman with this spiritual problem are coming from around the world to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria (Synagogue Church of All Nations) for instant deliverance from spirit attacks on their precious lives. See the evidence and live testimonies on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power needed to save a suffering person. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING.

The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will experience mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.
Re: Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] by ScienceWatch: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

Pastors don’t be alarmed. The reason real pastors can’t and will not accept same sex relations is because Jesus the Messiah brought a final solution to this spiritual problem, which is called DELIVERANCE. There are mind-blowing spiritual solutions to all terminal diseases, psychological problems, etc that are beyond medical science.

Now there is substantial evidence that can be scientifically verified that GAYS are not what medical science has previously believed it to be. It can now be proven that it is spirit attacks that make a man incapable of having natural attraction for woman - correctly termed (Spirit of man). A woman won’t have natural attraction for a man - correctly termed (Spirit of woman) As a result, because a woman is possessed by a female spirit, that spirit will only allow affection toward woman and the opposite is also true.

Men and woman with this spiritual problem are coming from around the world to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria (Synagogue Church of All Nations) for instant deliverance from spirit attacks on their precious lives. See the evidence and live testimonies on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power needed to save a suffering person. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING.

The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will experience mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

The Benefits Of Living Righteously / Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? / Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture!