Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wedding Dress Shopping: 10 Things Bridal Shop Owners Wish They Could Tell You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Dress Shopping: 10 Things Bridal Shop Owners Wish They Could Tell You (1101 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine / Many Own A Bridal Shop In Nigeria, Few Own A Website For Their Bridal Business / 5 Things You Never Knew About Working At A Bridal Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Dress Shopping: 10 Things Bridal Shop Owners Wish They Could Tell You by Africanweddingb: 5:13am On Jan 28, 2016
http://africanweddingbliss..com/2016/01/wedding-dress-shopping-10-things-bridal.html

Watch your wallet.

Know your budget and stick to it. “The worst thing a bride can do is try on a dress that’s way out of her budget, and then fall in love with it. After that, it’ll be hard to find a dress you love just as much in your budget. One way to safeguard your experience: Tell the bridal shop your budget when you make your appointment. If the shop doesn’t stock dresses in your price range, they’ll let you know.

Clear your calendar.

Set aside a special day just for dress shopping. “You want to be fresh and relaxed, as finding your gown is such a special time. Visit two to three boutiques so that you see enough dresses to find what you love but not so many that the confusion sets in.

Save the Squad Goals for the bridal party.

While it can be fun to have a parent, friend, or future in-law with you, bringing along the whole crew can be less than helpful. Limit the guest list to two or three people whose opinions you respect the most.

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping: 10 Things Bridal Shop Owners Wish They Could Tell You by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Can't wait 4 my day to come

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping: 10 Things Bridal Shop Owners Wish They Could Tell You by Xenisha: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2022
I can advise dresses for the mother of the bride in large and small sizes here https://www.thedressoutlet.com/collections/mother-of-the-bride-dresses , I bought more than 5 times and always fit, the size XL is just right for mom, everyone is very satisfied and happy with such a store, by the way the delivery is very fast, they delivered me right to the door of the house

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Unrecognizable In Her First Official Shoot / Win Free N1500 Recharge Card / S3XY Or Trashy? LADIES Would You Rock This Ankara-inspired Swimsuit?? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.