Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

HEAL YOUR SELF - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HEAL YOUR SELF (976 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2016
THE MYSTERIES OF THE PLOUGH
Thursday, January 28, 2016

“…No man, having put his hands to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God” (Luke 9:62)

Wait! Before you dare put your hands on that plough you need to read this caveat! Oh, it’s okay if your hands are on the plough already, just listen carefully.

You are about to embark on a very stressful journey, soon the glamor would fade out the excitement would heave up. Soon it would appear monotonous, you would get fagged out, friends would begin to mock you. Very soon it will get really sweaty and dirty; you would literally feel irritated.

Dear zealous one, when the dust of euphoria and joy settles what would keep you going? I understand that your marriage is heaven now, but what about when Hell knocks and says, “Holla, a delivery man here!” Now ministry is glamorous what happens when the dust settles…

Maybe you still don’t get what the plough is, the plough is that Purpose you said you were going to die for. Whether you like it or not, to be successful in this life your hands must be on a plough and not just any plough; the right plough; because there is a connection between purpose and prosperity. Ps 23:5

You would have to answer this question, “what would keep me going when the dust settles?” To birth anything in this world there are travails. Focus alone is enough affliction because it robs you of the full pleasure of many other things, but you have to choose and stick your neck there.

Maybe you were told that if you do something you love there would be no travails or feelings of discouragement or disappointments or even failure, educate yourself this morning, and decide what would keep you going. You have to make a commitment and covenant with destiny not to look back.

SELAH- It’s easy and tasty to get pregnant, but why not try the delivery room

www.thepilotdevotionals..com
08100093154...Whatsapp daily
Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
THE VIRTUE OF HOPE
Friday, January 29, 2016

“But ye have need of patience that after you have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise” Heb 10:36

Perhaps you are sitting in that wheel chair, you are lying on that sick bed, you are sitting in that chair, in that couch, in that bad situation and your thoughts are all rowded up. You seem not to be able to come to the reality that God is faithful, you have done all you know to do.

I understand that this is a bad situation. Our generation have lost words of encouragement for people in distress, it is an embarrassment to faith. Oh, but there are such times that when what you believe, what you have proved to work, does not deliver your miracle in your timing.

There is a virtue in God, it is called hope. After all the mechanisms have been put in place, there is a place of sitting down and watching the magic happen. Jesus is seated in the right hand of God in unshaken Hope that his legal work would be effected by his executors, man, on earth.

For the LORD said unto my Lord, seat down on my right hand until I make your enemies your foot stool. Ps 110. Everything in the spirit has a time of life, which is a very complicated concept. Not everything happens instantly some happen gradually. It’s like the life of plants.

You need faith to hope. You must believe that your miracle has happened no mater what the devil or flesh says; that things have changed in the spirit realm and await them, in praise. It’s okay if you don’t believe they have changed, but don’t you dare give up, don’t you dare stop.

Know something about life, life comes sometimes as a bully searching for your breaking point, those in Christ have no breaking point, for all the days of their appointed time, they will wait. Job 14:14. Cast not away your confidence in God which brings a tangible reward. Heb 10:35

SELAH: It may take time, but it will surely happen. Be strong!’

www.pilotdevotionals..com
08100093154 Whatsapp
Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 6:26am On Jan 31, 2016
WHAT’S MY TOMMOROW?
Sunday, January 31, 2016

“Now the just shall live by faith” (Heb 10:38)

Maybe you once sat in a lonely place and wondered where your life was heading. Sometimes you would pause and ask yourself certain ground shaking questions; “What does my tomorrow holds?” “How would I get there?” “Would I ever get there?” “How soon would I get there?”

Or perhaps you sometimes get to the edge and question your very purpose for living, “Maybe I was not called to do this” You see, our environment was not faith designed.

The News headlines are more often than not New Tragic Headlines. The publicity of causalities, tragedy, failures, chaos, crime, inter alia, have long out ran the publicity of success and achievement. The campaign of evil have camped in our minds, and we have become campaigners of same.

Family, friends and colleagues often don’t help. More people disbelieve you than believe you. Motivation is hardly found (well you have to create it). Positivity is found in deep wells; for if a man were to live by sight, the more he sees the closer he comes to his grave.

Heart attack, high blood pressures, frustrations, madness, and so on are inevitable gifts that come by seeing and hearing the realities of this realm. The media announces cancer, HIV Aids, laser fever, Ebola, malaria, and then you just come to the conviction that the world is an evil place with man as an endangered species, and of course you are that man.

God knew this and so he gave a grand formula for joy and fulfillment, he said, don’t live by sight, the just shall live by faith. Don’t live by looking into the world and its tragedies, live by looking unto Jesus. Don’t fill your mind with tragic stories, get filled with the spirit and the word

But it’s difficult to live everyday by faith. To see the natural tragic ends of things and believe you would be an exception. To see unemployment, high mortality rate, poverty and think you would be an exception when nothing in you proves you better than its daily victims…

To achieve purpose I give you a formula, First, Prepare for tomorrow with all your strength. You dream to be great, but if you are placed in that position, do you think you would fit in? Second, Wait on God, favor is when preparation meets opportunity. The just shall live (daily) by faith.

SELAH: Tomorrow may not appear rosy, today pro’ly isn’t, but Jesus is, so look to him
SELAH: When it comes to purpose, faith is preparation

08100093154 Whatsapp
thepilotdevotionals@gmail.com
Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 5:20am On Feb 01, 2016
THE FATHER’S LOVE
Monday, February 1, 2016

The Father’s love did not start at the cross, neither did the fullness of its expression end there, his love is eternal, it is from alpha to omega. John said something touching in 1 John 2:15, he said, if a man loves the world it is because the (revelation) of the love of the father is not in him.

Truly I struggled with many things; commitments, sacrifice, habits even as a Christian until I encountered certain levels of the love of God. The level of your sacrifice, zeal and commitment towards God is determined by your depth of the revelation of His love.

This is his love, that one day he had a thought and fell in love with a mind picture, and so he gathered himself together, he said, “let us make man in our own image and in our likeness” and so man came to the picture, the very image of God replicated, and God was madly in love.

At the cool of the day he would come down to man, not telling man to come up to him, and then he would fellowship with man. He appointed the cherubim that cover his glory to cover the geography where man stayed, yeah, God was really protective, the cherubim was his best guard.

But man, the bride that God was so obsessed about began to listen to Lucifer, a rebelled creature of God far below God in hierarchy and Lucifer led man out of the garden through lust and vain ambition. How could Lucifer steal the God’s bride? that was really insulting, and God was angry-jealous

But He began to put measures in place to recover man back to himself, so through animal sacrifice man atoned for his sin to some degree, and could come a distance close to God. But soon the Trinity for the first time had to split; Jesus came to earth, became flesh, to associate and win back his bride.

Why would God chase man when he could simply create another? Why would God chase a rebelled creature for centuries? Why didn’t he destroy man completely? Lucifer sinned once and was destroyed eternally, but man keeps sinning and God keeps pleading, what is it about this creature that God is crazy about?

And so Jesus died to bring us back to God. You can’t imagine the pleasure God derives from the life worship of man, it is of sweeter savor to him than the worship of the holy angels. God has proposed to you for eternity, when are you gonna say “Yes”, he has given everything what are holding back?

SELAH: Behold the Father’s Love

Shalom
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2016
CONVICTION
Tuesday, February 2, 2016

“…If therefore your eye be single, your whole body will be full of light” (Math 6:22)

The secret to the supernatural life is a transformed mind. The alignment of your mind completely to the reality of God’s word produces constant and tremendous results. The crux of unanswered prayers, powerlessness, limitation, inter alia, is an untransformed mind.

You receive blessings from God not to the extent to which you believe but to the extent to which you are convinced. The character of faith portrayed in the bible is conviction, but what most persons do is hope. To alter realities in the spiritual realm and effect same in this realm it takes conviction.

I understand you believe God’s word but are you convinced? Conviction happens when series of encounters or one encounter or a vision or experience endorse’s a reality far beyond the realm of doubting. One thing you are convinced about is your gender, no excellency of words can make you believe otherwise.

Now you say “I believe that I shall not die but live to fulfill God’s purpose for my life” and then there is a sudden jerk in your aircraft or the vehicle or bus you are in, ironically you are the first to scream “Jesus!” with agitations like a drowning chicken, hey, scrutinize that faith!

The litmus test of conviction is Peace. So like Jesus you sleep in a waging storm, or like Jehoshaphat you just worship and praise. When you are convinced about something even when you pray you are so sure of answers that you forget to doubt, you just know it would work.

But God relates to us based on our faith. If you don’t have the faith to sleep in a waging storm or to praise under attack, get up my friend and pray, do whatever activates your faith even if it is calling the name of Jesus a million times.

However, it is God’s desire that we come into the conviction of the spoken word for our lives. To step into conviction is a work of the Holy Spirit and we must engage him. This is why Paul prayed for the Ephesians in 4:14-20 that they be rooted and grounded in love, faith and in Christ

SELAH: Step beyond the realm of believing, be convinced!

Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2016
AN EXCELLENT TROPHY
Wednesday, February 3, 2016

“Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which are upon the face of the earth” (Num 12:3)

I’m sure there were men more composed and self-enduring than Moses among the Israelites and other parts of the world at that time/ dispensation. By looks and character Moses perhaps may not pass as the meekest man. But was Moses the meekest man? Absolutely yes

In the secular world the fastest man is not necessarily the fastest man but the man who for instance ran and won in the Olympics, amidst a world class challenging atmosphere. In the world, the Olympics is perhaps the most competitive platform. So whoever performs best in such platform is crowned.

The worth of a trophy is the challenge that surrounds it.

Now Moses was leading a heterogeneous crowd who by many standards were frustrating on a world class level. They were about 2million persons. By number they were frustrating. Imagine leading these ones with their excesses and idiosyncrasies through a complex geographical space

By composition they were frustrating. The Israelites were a group of 13 tribes (Manasseh and Ephraim replacing Joseph) multi-charactered in nature, further complicated with some Egyptians, and other breed. Numbers 11:4 gives a perfect instance of the commotion index of mixed multitudes

By character the Israelites were frustrating. They saw the power of God raw severally and yet they still panicked and challenged Moses at the mere instance of unfriendly situations. Miram, Aaron, Korah, Datan, Abihu, some levites, etc, challenged Moses’ leadership some with the intent to usurp him.

But in all these Moses still prayed for them, stood in the gap for them, and kept his cool many times. This man must be the meekest man on the earth. His virtue of meekness had been tried in an uncommon fire, he had gone through hell unchanged. How many humans have led such crowd and kept such character.

Trophies in life are not consequences of ability but the consequence of manifestations. Until your virtue has been tested it is only a probable potential. Until your character has been driven through caves of fire, you have no experience to boast in them.

This is the mindset of great achievers and influential persons, they see challenges as opportunities to win excellent trophies, for the hotter the challenge the more excellent the trophy. Stop weeping over life threating situations, find a way out and be celebrated a HERO

SELAH: The worth of a trophy is the challenge that surrounds it.
Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2016
GRACE: THE CITY OF REFUGE
Friday, February 5, 2016
Deuteronomy 19:1-9

“He shall flee to one of those cities, and live, lest the avenger of the blood… take him…” 5,6

In Israel there were cities of refuge designed to be situated close enough to the people so that peradventure a person kills another by accident or in circumstances beyond his control he may run to one of those cities before a blood avenger finds him and kills him in the heat of passion.

In the New Testament that city of refuge is Jesus Christ. For “the name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous runneth into it, and is safe” Proverbs 18:10 The name Lord refers to the office Jesus assumed after destroying death and hell, for he is now Lord over all.

Dear Christian, I know you make some mistakes, sometimes you get out of control, anger, masturbation, habits, name them, get the larger part of you. You don’t have to live in condemnation, Jesus does not condemn you, let me show you why you fall…

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small” Prov 24:10 The reason why you fail is not because you don’t believe/love Jesus, in fact your faith in Jesus is what makes you feel bad thereafter, it is a sign that a greater power overrides your will, your strength is small.

I know pastors have condemned you that “the soul that sins shall die” yes the soul that sins shall die, but there is room for substitution, you don’t have to die for your sins, no matter how bad it is, someone has died already, believing in him is your safe refuge.

There are certain battles you cannot win, you cannot win arguing with the devil after you have sinned or putting yourself in a psychological therapy that all is well, agree with you adversary, but confess your sin to your advocate, tell the devil you are not perfect in yourself, Jesus is your righteousness, he is your substitute

Jesus can keep you from condemnation; he said he would keep you secretly in his pavilion from the strife of tongues Psalm 31:10. But friend, its time you engage the power of salvation, its time you contend for a deeper revelation of God’s love and grace, by looking on him you become stronger. You could also make a decision to follow Jesus today if you haven’t. Jesus loves you

SELAH: God has not condemned you my friend, come to the city of refuge.
Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
THE LOST ART OF MEDITATION
Tuesday, February 9, 2016

“I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the works of thy hands” (Ps 143:5)

The key to your next level is not with God, it’s with you; it came with your last blessing.
Often you would find it in four places, in Thanksgiving, in deep Meditation, in Complete Obedience and in the place of Prayer.

One day I cried to God pleading with him to reveal to me the secrets of my heart, my tendencies, my idols and the things which I have not given to him, because I knew that my that the extent to which he is lord in me and through me is the extent of my submission.

And so he said, “yet this also, your mind, your powerful meditations” Life is like a puzzle meditations by the spirit puts the pieces together. The world is full of noise but the greatest and loudest noises are found in the mind, if you can still your mind and replay events…

The reason why this generation lacks strong convictions is because of the absence of meditation. When you begin to meditate, the awesomeness of God jumps to your face, you suddenly hear the language God has been speaking through diverse means…

Deep down in the deep parts of the soul touched by absolute meditation are the gates to the spirit realm. Praise is done by revelation, but thanksgiving is done by meditation. As you meditate on his past dimensions and wonders, he suddenly says “My child there is more” and then he reveals more.

The psalmist began to describe a possibility in Psalm 1, how that a man can be planted in green pastures and yielding wholesome fruits per season with a life uninterrupted by decay, but he gave a condition to enter into such realm, he said in verse 2, Delight and Meditate on God’s word.

SELAH: Take time to Meditate, and see how much has been at your door!

08100093154 Whatsapp

Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2016
THE LAW OF SUBSTITUTION
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Luke 14:16-24; Math 22:1-14

The law of substitution is one of God’s operational ways. It’s a universal law and constant. I couch it thus; “Every time a great being fails God, he finds a lesser being and confers a greater power on him/it. Purposely to confound the greatness of the previous and show his omnipotence”

This has been so before the beginning of this dispensation. Lucifer was an excellent being. The artistry of his creation was after the similitude of a living musical instrument, for he was made of pipes and tumbrels.

He was full of excellent bright colors radiating from the precious stones of his artistry. He was a cherub, meaning he had wings, for he covered the Glory of God. (See Ezekiel 28:13 dwn) He was lifted in pride and so God cast him down with his angels into chains of darkness.

Next God bent down and took clay, brown dust (adam) and made a being having the spirit of God who also was made in his image and likeness, but his covering was not as excellent as Lucifer, if you would judge. Lucifer was from precious stones, man from clay.

David saw this in the spirit and had understanding to which end he did say, “Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightiest still the enemy and the avenger (the devil and his host)” Ps 8:2

Now when God calls the princes and they refuse he walks to the street and invites the beggars, this is how he called me. Now Paul had understanding so he said, God calls the foolish to confound the Wise; the base to confound the Mighty; and the despised to confound the Noble. 1 Cor 1:26,27

So when God calls a man and he refuses he goes to a lesser and imparts more. God called you or is calling you not because you are better than others or the past patriarchs, but because you are weaker and he wants to manifest his glory in you and then through you.

SELAH: Pride is a symptom of a shallow revelation of how God calls and equips. Eventually we would find out that we are only doing ourselves a favor by serving God, for God does not lack men. Again our call is simply a privilege, would you join the wagon of those that failed God?
Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2016
MAN JESUS
Sunday, February 14, 2016

“Greater love hath no man than this, that a MAN lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13)

He was a man, yes a man died for you. He was not in a supernatural body; he was in a body subject to the same emotions, passions and feelings as yours. Everything he did, he did as a man partnering with God. He faced the temptations of the flesh…

If he was not a machine, he felt tired. Yet he walked through cities on foot, he was weak but he persevered, placing the things of God in the office of utmost priority. One day he was hungry and tired, but there was a frustrated Samaritan woman, and so he chose her over his food…

Sometimes he was really tired, we saw him sleep on the ship after a stressful day, and the faithless disciples considered it a careless attitude; with tightened face they said, “Carest not thou that we perish?” I think Jesus should be the one asking them, for he was a man subject to stress

The pain of a pin piercing some layers of the skin could lead to some horrific screams, yet Jesus without going to a gym, or pain control rehearsal went to the cross, we easily forget that he did it as a man. We don’t meditate on it, we easily forget, it was the height of pain, more than you have felt.

But the passion of Christ was not just the physical pain but also the spiritual pain, for when he carried the sins of the entire earth, and mine inclusive, the Father turned away, and the Spirit of God left him, it was the first time, and it was his greatest pain, his greatest passion.

His words reflected his greatest passion, and so he said (on the cross), for the first time he called the father God, because it felt so distant. He said; “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me” Imagine you have trusted in someone all your life, and then the person leaves you with nothing but your pains.

Now if Jesus suffered all this for us as a man, what sacrifice would be too much for him, for his kingdom and for his children, both inside and outside. Why do we minimize our commitment and get easily swayed by some little stress, it is time we build sacrifice upon the altar of sacrifice.

SELAH: Be careful what you build upon Christ!
Shalom!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2016
IDENTIFY YOUR CALL
Tuesday, February 16, 2016

“Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? Behold my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house- Gideon” Judges 6:15

Perhaps by your understanding you are the least possibility of a called person. There is no index to indicate that you are destined for great things, from your background, to status, to the opinions of men, there is no indication that soon you would be the talk of the world

When you read of great men all you do is admire because it is difficult for you to place yourself in their status. Perhaps your self-esteem is at low ebb, stones don’t break your bones but tiny words crush your soul and leave you dejected, you are in a constant quest for self-confirmation

Perhaps the need for public approval has led you into certain unpleasant lifestyles. God speaks to you this morning that you were not formed by the will of you father to have sex with your mother (John 1:13) but of the will of God, that you might be a sign and a wonder in the earth

Your question may be if I am called and destined to be great what am I called to? O that is the simplest question to ask, God has been giving you the answer right from when you were born.

Like Gideon you have a strong passion against something, maybe injustice, corruption, poverty, poor education. Or perhaps you cannot stand seeing sick people; or you have a strong passion against Christianity without power… that has been God speaking to you

Every time a dissatisfaction for a particular situation, mindset, or lifestyle is very strong within you beyond the normal/ ordinary dissatisfaction it is an indication of an anointing.

Gideon was always nagging at the exploitations of the Midianites on Israel, and God said I have called you to be a deliverer, he could not believe it, he didn’t see the anointing. Moses had a strong passion against the inhuman treatment by the Egyptians on the Israelites and God said I have called you to lead the Israelites out of Egypt

This is just one way of understanding your call, through your strong passions.

SELAH: Identify your strong passions, there’s an anointing there

Good Morning. Have a great day!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2016
The Law of Honor
Friday, February 19, 2016

Every law is a law of honor. In fact the summary of the Ten Commandments is honor. The first five commandments demands honor to God and the last five demands honor to man. However, it is impossible to honor without love. Love therefore is the grease that makes honor express.

So Jesus said LOVE. We easily lose track of why we love, what is the essence of love, what love wants us to achieve; how do we know True Love? One of the greatest index for measuring True Love is does it honor? Love is not proud, love honors.

All the commandment God gave man even from the Garden of Eden were principles to ensure man lives in order in this world and also in hope for a greater future. The result of disobedience to spiritual laws or commandments is always a punishment that comes from the earth.

For instance if you disobey the law of gravity without caution, creation would fight you. If you disregard the law of friction creation would hurt you. If you disobey the law of tithing the devourer will find you and cause a blanket in the heavens to hinder your blessing outpour

In this realm the key to prosperity is honor, and by honor I mean honoring God and honoring man. But for many Christians the problem is not honoring God but honoring man. The answers to our prayers and key to our next level are always placed in the hands of men (destiny helpers)

We do not pray to men or look to men, but we pray to God and look to God however the answer to our prayer usually comes by a man, but to receive such blessing we must honor the man. For every level God sends a man, could this be the reason why we have suffered stagnancy?

Another important dimension is “honor your father and mother that you might prosper and that your days may be long” Exodus 20:12, Ephesians 6:3 One place to check when things get messy is how you honor your parents. You should also honor God’s servants 2 Chr 20;20

Perhaps you have been a victim of bad circumstances, certain words are constant in your dictionary, “Unlucky”, “Unfortunate”, “Bad luck” The truth is that you might just be violating the law of honor. Remember Adam and Eve came into hardship by a sin of dishonor.

SELAH: Who are you dishonoring, could that be the cause?

Have a great weekend. Good morning!
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
THE LAW OF CAPACITY
Saturday, February 20, 2016

And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability (capacity)” (Math 25:15)

In Christianity and in life there are definite laws that if engaged are sure to produce result 100 percent of the times. Today I speak about capacity as a law that commands a blessing. There are many ways of attracting blessings to your life even without asking for them.

You don’t need to go get a bag to gather ants, all you need to do is create a condition, may be of sugar, that invokes the presence of ants, and they will show up in no time. Nothing happens by accident; even favor comes on the strength of the obedience of a definite spiritual law.

The law of capacity is thus, “the sacrifice/desperation/ability/ skill you place on your altar, of necessity, compels a proportional blessing even without a request.” God’s word said in our highlight that the king gave unto the servants talents according to their capacity/ability

Just like money, you don’t chase it you attract it by value. You don’t need to always chase blessings create a platform that commands it in. Create a capacity. The old patriarchs understood this, they never invoked the presence of God until there was sacrifice on the altar.

We celebrate Solomon as a man that found favor in the sight of God, that’s true, but he engaged a definite spiritual law that commanded/ invoked the favor of God. Scriptures said he loved God with all his heart and 1kings 3:4 showed us that Solomon offered a Thousand Burnt Offerings!

Oh he was not lucky; he invoked the presence of God by a sincere but notable sacrifice. How many persons in the Old Testament offered a thousand sacrifice for God at once out of just love? God was so moved and so he asked, “What do you want?” Your sacrifice compels a blessing!

Capacity is stature not just command a blessing but to sustain a blessing. The anointing could be a disaster if a man have not sustained the ability to manage it, the anointing can kill. A wise son would create the capacity for his next level, garnish his altar with praise and sacrifices…

SELAH: Don’t get carried away in a wild chase, build Capacity!

Have a great weekend. Good morning!
whatsapp 08100093155
Re: HEAL YOUR SELF by PilotDevotional: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2016
HEAL YOURSELF
Isa 53
Sunday, February 21, 2016

I know that for many persons it is easy to have faith for others but very difficult to have faith for oneself. Perhaps you have seen God heal many through you and none for yourself, or perhaps you have not tasted the notable healing power of God at all, you can learn how this morning.

First you must understand that the difference between men i.e great healing evangelists and mere men, is their mindsets. A mere man is informed of God’s healing power, a healing evangelist is convinced of God’s healing power through meditation, or visions or generally, encounters.

So you can heal yourself by a simple meditation that leads to conviction. You have all the power that holds the universe inside of you, you have the Holy Spirit and there is no power greater than his. I know you have heard that before, but do you believe it? How about if you meditate on it for some quality time until you can feel the words come alive.

You must understand that the full payment for your sickness has been made. Jesus have carried all your sickness before time; it is illegal for you to again carry your sickness. In the spiritual laws a person cannot suffer twice for an offence, except by his will, Christ have suffered in your place, you cannot be a victim again, except you chose to be.

Surely he hath borne our grieves, and carried our sorrows…stricken, smitten of God and afflicted (in your place)…and by his stripes you are healed. (Isa 53:4,5) He had suffered many years ago for your sickness, now see through your mind eyes Man Jesus in desperate pain suffering in your place

By just meditating on this accompanied by prayer in the spirit you can unleash the treasures of this verse. God have given us the code for dominion in Psalms 1, he says he that delights and meditates on the word shall live in perpetual prosperity.

Now see your malaria, cancer, pain, see it all on Jesus, close your eyes and see it on Jesus, then begin to mutter and say “I am healed” when you are fully persuaded in your mind, attempt to do what you couldn’t, you will be amazed, if it doesn’t happen at once continue, faith always work!

SELAH: “I am the Lord that Healeth you”
Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Or Homosexuality Which Is More Of An Abomination / An Abortionist's Experience In Hell / The Land Filled With Milk And Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.