Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Winners Chapel Career And Breakthrough Service - Sermon Notes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Career And Breakthrough Service - Sermon Notes (3792 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Shiloh 2015 Sermon Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Career And Breakthrough Service - Sermon Notes by aloinet: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Date: Sunday, 24th of January 2016
Minister: Bishop Abioye

Testimony: A discouraged jobseeker who failed an interview heard the bishop say "your fall is not your failure, go to where you failed before and you will succeed". He held on to the word and then applied and got a job that people said he would not get. Praise God!

Three combined forces that makes for breakthrough are:
1. Faith - Ephesians 6:16, Matt 17:19 - 21
2. Prayer
3. Fasting

Faith goes ahead, Prayer backs it and fasting reinforces it. The three in line cannot be resisted by any force on earth.
The number one breakthrough of life is knowing Jesus.

You can watch it here on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PhZw88zip0
Re: Winners Chapel Career And Breakthrough Service - Sermon Notes by aloinet: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Prayers:

1. My year has come in Jesus name Isaiah 63:4.......
My year of enviable change of level in the order of Isaac has come…..
This is my year of years in Jesus Name…….
2. Covenant to give me 10 souls this year and I will cause war to seize in your life, Zechariah 8:23.
Father make me an attraction this year that I will bring to the church a minimum of 10 souls….
3. Your business, career and Project shall not breakdown again….
4. Your breakthrough is here…..
5. Nothing will breakdown in your life again…….
6. From zero, God will take you to surplus……
7. From the floor, God is taking you to the top…
8. From begging, God is taking you to a giver….
9. From behind, God is taking you to the front….
10. God will give you sporadic breakthrough this year…..
11. In this first quarter, you are going to experience your first quantum leap……
12. Your business will not go down again…..
13. Your career will be flying from now……
14. The only thing you will be receiving concerning your career is new open doors…..
15. Every one writing professional exams that have failed one time or the other, the last failure of that professional exam is the last one you will ever fail….
16. Every one whose path has been blocked in your career, this coming week, there shall be a bursting forth for you….
17. In places where you have been turned down, beginning from after this service, they will be calling for you…..
18. My breakthrough time is here….
19. No further delay….
20. Every business and career in the grave must come out in Jesus Name….
21. Every evil eye monitoring you, becomes blind right now……
22. All your resistances are hereby resisted today….
23. Anything that can’t stop this commission from moving forward will never be able to stop you again…..
24. Everywhere you turn to this week, they shall not turn you back….
25. Every move you make this week shall be a move in your favor…
26. Every step you take this week shall be a step of breakthrough…….
27. The gates of liftings be flung open to you this week …..
28. Whatever has been a delay in your life, this week you are getting it …
29. From today, everywhere you appear, they will say the spirit of the commission is upon your life….
30. This year, you will not be a misfit ……
31. This year, you will be a reality of from Glory to Glory....
32. Any devil that fights you is hereby destroyed …..
33. The next thing we will hear from you is your breakthrough testimony …

In Jesus Name AMEN!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Mummy Peace Ibiyeomie / Who Wrote The Bible And Why It Matters / Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.