Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother (1226 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo) / How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by Yeyegist(f): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2016
We should never underestimate any job no matter how menial or demeaning it may seem to be. This woman who is an ice fish seller was able to successfully fund her son's education and the boy was so proud of her. We should be proud of my parents no matter the job they do as long it is legal.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/see-how-this-nysc-corper-is-proud-of.html

4 Likes

Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by Progressive01(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2016
She must have raised him single handedly. smiley

The love of a mother for her child is the greatest bond there is in the world.
Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by ginawest(f): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2016
smiley
Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by EHMIR(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Omo iya elejagrin
correct pikin cool

1 Like

Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by xreal: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2016
You see, the boy got a job already.

He only needs fund/capital and start his own (well packaged) larger scaled frozen food business.
Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by whitecloth: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Am proud of this guy, how i wish he could build more on his mothers business.: Packaged fish.
Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by Spicylate(f): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2016
I salute the guy for his pride..
Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by Flirtyjane(f): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Spicylate:
I salute the guy for his pride..

I totally agree with you..Many guys cant do this.

Lalasticlala come and see this.

1 Like

Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by yomalex(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2016
or it could just be a CM on CDS duty
Re: See How This NYSC Corper Is Proud Of His Ice Fish Mother by Northboy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good boy..... This thread suppose to make front page.

(1) (Reply)

Notice For Stream II / What's The Meaning Of TB? / Nysc Batch B Thumb Printing And Facial Capture Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.