Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Kpmg Business Awareness Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Business Awareness Test (4405 Views)

Recruitment For Field Workers At The Anti-human Trafficking Community Awareness / Kpmg Business Awareness Test: Help Needed Pls / KPMG Business Awareness Test: I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Business Awareness Test by osayande1(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2016
please any info about how to prepare for kpmg business awareness test is highly needed urgently. thanks, any contribution will be appreciated
Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by Xcely: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
MY advice;

1. Read the company's core values to get an overall feel of what values they emphasize.
2. Take several Situational judgement tests to familiarize yourself with what kind of questions you might be having.
3. Think about the nature of the job. This will help you understand the priority the firm places on such things as ethics and integrity, excellent quality of work over quantity e.t.c. The responses you have to this self-assessment would guide your answers.

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by osayande1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank you very much
Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by odohprecious: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
please how did you apply?
Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by teryour001(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
God bless you
Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by mickells(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
i also got the same message. im an engineering graduate. i need whatever assistance i can get. please help me out....
Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by Lekingson(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
I got the mail today too. just google search free psychometric test online. take different tests and see your performance to familiarize yourself with likely questions. success to us all[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by mickells(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Lekingson:
I got the mail today too. just google search free psychometric test online. take different tests and see your performance to familiarize yourself with likely questions. success to us all[color=#990000][/color]
thats a great idea. im trying to download some videos from youtube and probably take the tests u talked about.
Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by Battywonder(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Kpmg Business Awareness Test by Chiamakaorakwue: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

N-power Question Format, Assessment Date and Time / Tusen Consulting Limited / Prices Of Tokunbo Buses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.