Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Is Hemp Seed Oil Powerful For Hair Growth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Hemp Seed Oil Powerful For Hair Growth? (1204 Views)

Is Hemp Oil Any Good For Health? / How To Use Black Seed/oil (dosage) / Black Seed And Black Seed Oil Anywhere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Hemp Seed Oil Powerful For Hair Growth? by MyHairGrowthLag: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hey,

I run a hair blog called My Hair Growth Lagos. During my research for natural hair growth remedies I came across a miracle seed called Hemp Seed. Extracted from the seed is the oil, which is not only taken internally but also great for your hair and skin. Hemp Oil has the same plant name as Marijuana, which is Cannabis Sativa L. But it differs because it not contain the compound THC that makes people “high.”

Hemp Seed Oil is for great hair growth as it is rich in Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamin E and Proteins. Fatty Acids help to prevent water loss and help to soften the hair. Vitamin E helps to repair and rebuild damaged follicles and healthy follicles encourages hair growth. Lastly, Hemp Seed Oil is 25% protein, which helps to condition your hair, strengthen and boost the health of your hair.

Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil:
1. Helps to condition and strengthen your hair
2. Reduce dryness
3. Soften your hair
4. A natural moisturiser
5. Helps to rebuild damaged follicles
6. Boosts the health of your scalp

Have you used Hemp Seed oil to grow your hair? Did it work for you. Drop a comment below.

Lots of love

My Hair Growth Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Boy Who Naturally Turned Into Woman Due To Rare Disorder At Age 18 / Baby Teething Symptoms / Can Anyone Here Recommend An Effective Traditional Treatment For Stomach Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.