Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

(photo) See What A Woman Did To Her Son For Stealing N5000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo) See What A Woman Did To Her Son For Stealing N5000 (1425 Views)

Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photo) See What A Woman Did To Her Son For Stealing N5000 by Bigpicture(f): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
A woman in the Kwale area of Delta stripped her 9 year old son naked, gave him wounds all over his body, and brought him to his school to report to his teachers that the boy stole 5000 naira from her wallet.

Is this right or wrong?

Re: (photo) See What A Woman Did To Her Son For Stealing N5000 by cr7lomo: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
5k at d age of 9... This is anini in d making... This one Na terrorist in the making.... Warri beware 20 yrs from now

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Special Anti-robbery Squad(sars) / Photos: 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide / “how My Uncle’s Wife Mistook Me For My Elder Brother, Bathed Me With Acid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.