Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

REVEALED!!! Arsenal's Secret Plan To Win The EPL And Champions League (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / REVEALED!!! Arsenal's Secret Plan To Win The EPL And Champions League (photo) (620 Views)

The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / Manchester United Wins Europa League (photo & highlight) / Chelsea Secret Plan To Sell Diego Costa For A World Record Fee Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED!!! Arsenal's Secret Plan To Win The EPL And Champions League (photo) by Greatestdebo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good day everyone. Please this is just based on common sense. No hard feelings.
I'm not an Arsenal fan but I really like their style of play, that is why I am giving them free advice and counsel to succeed.
I'm doing this because i think Arsenal Fc are a masochistic team and I feel for them. Always suffering defeat at crucial stages in competitions.
I think Arsenal will finish second this season for the first time in many years. They definitely can't win the premier league.
But can they beat Barcelona in the champions league? Just ask Arsene Wenger. He himself will tell you "NO!!!"
But rejoice all you gunners. Here's the solution.

First Arsenal need to believe in themselves (like they've been doing since forever without results).
Secondly, buy just four players. Below are the four players he needs to beat Barcelona.

1. Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich, Goalkeeper)
2. Thiago Silva (Paris Saint Germain, Defence)
3. Paul Pogba (Juventus, Midfield)
4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, Forward)

Now these four players all want to win the UEFA champions league with their respective clubs. And they also happen to be the best in their different positions.
And one thing they have in common is that Barcelona knocked them all out of the competition last season except for Madrid.
And you all know that Barca is the reason why Madrid have had three coaches (Ancelloti, Benitez & Zidane) in the last 9 months.
So the hatred is burning hot in their hearts for Barcelona. They don't need any extra motivation to wanna pulverize Barcelona.

So Wenger should splash the kinda cash that all these powerful clubs will not be able to refuse.
Neuer..........80 million pounds
Silva..........70 million pounds
Pogba..........100 million pounds
Ronaldo........200 million pounds

with 450 million pounds, Arsenal can achieve their lifelong dream of winning the champions league.
They have three days to act fast!

Cc:Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Help With Bet9ja / Leicester Players Refused Entry From A Night Club / ALEX IWOBI Opens Up On Food Poisoning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.