Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell (16927 Views)

Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge / Making Cool Money Through Land Banking / Earn Cool Money Now On DHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by KayceeClassic(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
http://dollarcell.com/?ref=55197 sign up on dollarcell it's an opportunity waiting thank me later.
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by Daniel058(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
KayceeClassic:
http://dollarcell.com/?ref=55197 sign up on dollarcell it's an opportunity waiting thank me later.
how much have you earned their??
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by KayceeClassic(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
$207
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by princepee001: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
when u get to the minimum, cashout, they will start speaaking english for you, they wont pay you, they will say you should take survey and the survey will not even load, that site a complete scam
dont waste your time with them
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by eezor: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2016
princepee001:
when u get to the minimum, cashout, they will start speaaking english for you, they wont pay you, they will say you should take survey and the survey will not even load, that site a complete scam
dont waste your time with them
God bless u. Google scam review of them and u wll be amazed of how terrible they are. Everyone should stay away

1 Like

Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by vicky753(f): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dollarcell is something I don't understand.
I have reached the $300 required for cash-out but can't load the cash out page. No proper registration form. So, I wonder how they will make payment. Mmmmmm (80% unreal) while (20% real). May God help us all.
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by gentlesilver(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
They are scam. Don't waste your time and megabit
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by flexylegzy: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
They are scam. Av reached 360.and to load d payment page becomes problem. Dey are scammers
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by Adedayo97(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
may God hep us
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by ajasco8219: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2016
They are scam!!!
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Scam scam scam. Don't waste your time and MB
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by kodec4naija(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
even at this time, you guys haven't learn your lesson of being scammed, why are Nigerians after quick money where there is none, this is fourth year in investing not only that, I lecture beginners on how to invest online to avoid dupe of any kind, if you are interested add me up on WhatsApp now and save your head ( zero eight one zero one two zero eight two two eight).
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by Sullivanemma267: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
I registered with dollar cell some months ago, and my earnings has increased to $1650, wen I click on withdraw cash, protocol started oo. I should fill a form to enable me collect the money, the form couldn't load , there network isn't even loading. What kind of scam is this?
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by indmix: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
SCAM!!! Don't waste your time and energy.
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by kodec4naija(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sullivanemma267:
I registered with dollar cell some months ago, and my earnings has increased to $1650, wen I click on withdraw cash, protocol started oo. I should fill a form to enable me collect the money, the form couldn't load , there network isn't even loading. What kind of scam is this?

is there free money anywhere in this world? you people so much love everything free of charge, GOD that created you did not even create you free or where you trained free of charge both in school? abeg wakeup its day break.
Re: Earn Cool Money On Dollarcell by Michaelnsd: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

MMM Begins Payment Of 2016 Mavro And Its Growth Only / MTN Seeks To Reduce $5.2bn NCC Fine / Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation Warns Against Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.