Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please (949 Views)

MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / Reasons Why You Are In Debt And The Best Way Out Of It / I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please by abhim: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Someone is oweing me money and making it difficult to collect cry. Kindly. Suggest a good debt collector and their rates, I don't want to use a lawyer because I think it will only drag and drag, or if you have other suggestions, it would be appreciated
Re: I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please by bizgenius1: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
abhim:
Someone is oweing me money and making it difficult to collect cry. Kindly. Suggest a good debt collector and their rates, I don't want to use a lawyer because I think it will only drag and drag, or if you have other suggestions, it would be appreciated

sorry to hear that but didnt u sign some sort of agreement before you loaned him/her? and how much is the money and your location?
Re: I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please by gbengalite(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2021
Think about hiring a Debt management agency.

One important thing to know about debt management plans is that you do not necessarily have to handle them yourself. Whilst it is possible that you can set up a plan by yourself, you should allow a more experienced body to do the job for you. You might want to consider engaging the services of a debt management agency like [url=https://]Mwanga[/url] now.

Finally, even after your debt management plan succeeds and your business gets a larger percentage of its money owed paid back, keep making a responsible debt management plan for your business.
For more tips on how to do this, sign up for our newsletters to get the latest tips for your business, customers, and debtors. You can also click here to see what services we offer and how we can help you and your business.
Re: I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please by FFF241: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2021
You couldn’t just resist the urge to market.

Your first sentence and “advice” is the reason the op opened this thread. He needs a name and not “advice” to go find a name.

gbengalite:
Think about hiring a Debt management agency.

One important thing to know about debt management plans is that you do not necessarily have to handle them yourself. Whilst it is possible that you can set up a plan by yourself, you should allow a more experienced body to do the job for you. You might want to consider engaging the services of a debt management agency like [url=https://]Mwanga[/url] now.

Finally, even after your debt management plan succeeds and your business gets a larger percentage of its money owed paid back, keep making a responsible debt management plan for your business.
For more tips on how to do this, sign up for our newsletters to get the latest tips for your business, customers, and debtors. You can also click here to see what services we offer and how we can help you and your business.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please by NairalandAngel(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm also interested in this.

I need a very aggressive debt recovery agency that can get positive results

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Helps Is Scam Our Money Is Gone See Latest Update / Business Opportunity: Chinese Brand Phones, Accesories & Repairs... / Cool Way To Make Money Installing School Management Application For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.