Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Online Advertising In Nigeria - Going Beyond Classified Ads In 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Advertising In Nigeria - Going Beyond Classified Ads In 2016 (500 Views)

See Lagos @1960 Independent, Is Nigeria Going Backward Or Forward: Photo / Where Is Nigeria Going Too: The Sausage Roll(gala) I Bought Today. / To Advertise Your Product Get Free Classified Ads In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Advertising In Nigeria - Going Beyond Classified Ads In 2016 by femi2015b: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
There was a time in Nigeria when the cheapest form of online advertising in Nigeria was to search for classified ads websites and begin to place free adverts under the various ads categories. This method of online advertising in Nigeria was so popular that several sites offering such services sprung up using free scripts that only took seconds to setup. The major downside of classified ads is that as more ads get posted on the site, your ads leave the homepage and get lost in some inner page.

In 2016, a new method of free online advertising is aggressively being pushed by Adblabla.com The model being used by Adblabla.com is basically the same model being used by the very popular google adsense. Its one ad on a page at a time to catch your attention.

I have looked closely at adblabla.com and I can say that these guys mean business. So far, they have close to one thousand sites on their network and their model allows you to place your ads on all this sites for free on one condition though. The condition is that you allow them to also place ads on your site for free too.

So to anyone interested in online advertising in Nigeria , I will say Adblabla is the very best way to go given the cost element.

PS: They have also expanded their services to Uganda, Kenya, Ghana and South Africa

(1) (Reply)

Dignity Of Labour:man Dresses In Suit To Sell Nuts / An Open Letter To LIB Fans, Fans Of Celebrities, Celebrities And Linda Ikeji / Seun Do I Repost Thread With New Title And No Comments For FP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.