Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School (528 Views)

Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / Photo Of A Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School / Proud Corper Shows Off Mum Who Sold Fish To Train Him At The University (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School by Yarnvibes(f): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Pkmjpn6g5kA/Vqo6A-2WDCI/AAAAAAAAN48/sxy409qqVMs/s1600/LIFE.jpg[/img]

If you have a good mother...your life will eventually make sense, no matter how poor she is. Kudos ma!

http://yarnvibes.com/see-corper-chilling-mum-sold-fish-send-school/

1 Like

Re: See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School by VickyRotex(f): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ebami kira fun mama mi

Orisha bi iya o

Ko si laiye

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School by thorpido(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
If she sold fish to send him to school,he should be proud of her no matter her condition.
Re: See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wow! The undying love of a mother kiss
Re: See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School by Tundeiab(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
I might not know anything about the boy but one thing I am sure of is that he is not an UNGRATEFUL BEING...

God bless you my friend!!!

Abeg make una give the guy 1000 likes.
Re: See This Corper Chilling With His Mum Who Sold Fish To Send Him To School by Yarnvibes(f): 1:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala lesson to those that are not proud of their mum.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What A She Can Say / Ibinabo Fiberasima Is Free: Secretary, Agn Rivers State Chapter / Group Wants PPMC Boss, Oil Marketers Probed Over Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.