Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ (8761 Views)

Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Praying With A Cloth Having Perfume(alcoholic Type) – Allowed Or Not? / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

Is this just your explanation for all the Qur'an verses? Laughing in swahili. You need to study and think logically. You have been blinded and indoctrinated with religious fallacies. Read carefully, I have answered your questions. Since you have agreed my Quran verses are correct then swerve!!! Why decorating lies

chai.. you ain't ashamed of yourself.. despite the fact that I explained that verse.. even gave you like 5 questions to answer which you didn't.... yet you claim am a lair... clueless like people who think Jesus is god and son of god... lol
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

Is this just your explanation for all the Qur'an verses? Laughing in swahili. You need to study and think logically. You have been blinded and indoctrinated with religious fallacies. Read carefully, I have answered your questions. Since you have agreed my Quran verses are correct then swerve!!! Why decorating lies

chai.. you ain't ashamed of yourself.. despite the fact that I explained that verse.. even gave you like 5 questions to answer which you didn't.... yet you claim am a lair... clueless like people who think Jesus is god and son of god... lol

THIS IS THE ANSWER ONCE AGAIN

I have cross checked it.. the first Quran verse you quoted is correct.. now onto the explanation rationally.
The verses means cover Not your private part from whom you are legally married with.. and NOT from slaves or Captives that your RIGHT HAND possess..
you will see i capitalized the right hand... from your own understanding and educational background... what does right hand literary means?? Now contextually, what does right hand means in this verse?
does that right hand has anything related To Molest according to the context?...
#am awaiting your answer#
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

The Quran in Sura 23:5-6 says:
5 [Most certainly true believers] . . . guard their PRIVATE PARTS scrupulously, 6 EXCEPT with regard to their WIVES and those who are LEGALLY in their POSSESSION , for in that case they shall not be blameworthy .

The above means; Two categories of women have been excluded from the general command of guarding the private parts: (a) wives, (b) women who are legally in one’s possession, i.e. slave-girls. Thus the verse clearly lays down the law that one is allowed to have sexual relation with one’s slave-girl as with one’s wife, the basis being possession and not marriage. Note, rape and prostitution are not the same here. Can you also check the above verse also to check? You know you checked the first verse but decided to change the words yourself. Also check this one.
DeathStroke007:

THIS IS THE ANSWER ONCE AGAIN
I have cross checked it.. the first Quran verse you quoted is correct.. now onto the explanation rationally.
The verses means cover Not your private part from whom you are legally married with.. and NOT from slaves or Captives that your RIGHT HAND possess..
you will see i capitalized the right hand... from your own understanding and educational background... what does right hand literary means?? Now contextually, what does right hand means in this verse?
does that right hand has anything related To Molest according to the context?...
#am awaiting your answer#
seggzz:

The Quran in Sura 23:5-6 says:
5 [Most certainly true believers] . . . guard their PRIVATE PARTS scrupulously, 6 EXCEPT with regard to their WIVES and those who are LEGALLY in their POSSESSION , for in that case they shall not be blameworthy .

The above means; Two categories of women have been excluded from the general command of guarding the private parts: (a) wives, (b) women who are legally in one’s possession, i.e. slave-girls. Thus the verse clearly lays down the law that one is allowed to have sexual relation with one’s slave-girl as with one’s wife, the basis being possession and not marriage. Note, rape and prostitution are not the same here. Can you also check the above verse also to check? You know you checked the first verse but decided to change the words yourself. Also check this one.
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by malvisguy212: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

YOUR LOSS.. YOU THAT DOESN'T UNDERSTAND PLAIN WORD SAID BY JESUS THAT I WILL BE ARGUING WITH.. NEVER THE LESS, I HAVE ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS.. SEEMS MY ANSWERS HIT YOUR SOFT POINT. I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU RANTING... PAINED.. ANY SINGLE RUBBISH YOU POST ABOUT ISLAM, I WILL ALWAYS DISMANTLE IT
very funny, saying words is your defence ?

1 Like

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

You should cover your mouth now because you only spits out words without Quran verses. You want to tell me that you know more than a professor in Islam? Or you know more than an Islamic Institute that has been existing over thousands years ago? You should be really ashamed of opening that mouth to bring out illiterate germs..... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by unphilaz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Weah96:
Rape was acceptable everywhere in the old Testament. Yahweh encouraged the Jews to bang the virgins first, making sure that no little girl was spared. Read your Bible!

ok how many bishops/pastors at the level of this oldie, are encouraging christians to war and have sxx with captured women...
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by unphilaz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Recieve sense in the name of Allah... it's either you are illiterate or you lack knowledge, wisdom and common sense....

The hadith and Quran verse you quoted stood against everything related to rape or force marriage....

OLODO.. OPONU

this is the woman you should direct you allahh wish for sense and olodo.. see her

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by unphilaz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

You should cover your mouth now because you only spits out words without Quran verses. You want to tell me that you know more than a professor in Islam? Or you know more than an Islamic Institute that has been existing over thousands years ago? You should be really ashamed of opening that mouth to bring out illiterate germs..... Lol

grin grin grin abeg tell am oh ... she is an authority and from the koran she gave her consent while he is here grin disputing with himself
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2016
unphilaz:

this is the woman you should direct you allahh wish for sense and olodo.. see her

lol.. Christians sha.. iro po
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2016
seggzz:

pained... if you can't accept my own interpretation of the verse.. and you decide to follow the lies you have been fed... well, it's your choice.. just like you choose to believe Jesus is son of god and god and Holy Spirit.. lol
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

pained... if you can't accept my own interpretation of the verse.. and you decide to follow the lies you have been fed... well, it's your choice.. just like you choose to believe Jesus is son of god and god and Holy Spirit.. lol
Which rubbish interpretation? I gave many Qur'an verses supporting the claim. Does this, " The verses means cover Not your private part from whom you are legally married with.. and NOT from slaves or Captives that your RIGHT HAND" means literally interpretation to my Quran verses? If you actually go to school you should see other verses that best interprete rape. Maybe the word, right hand possesses, is confusing you. Check other verses where slaves were directly use.... I see your defense is baseless..... I see you as someone who doesn't know the Quran. Challenge me with Quran verses where slaves raping is not encourage. Give me at least two verses where slaves sex is never encourage. Waiting for you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2016
seggzz:

Which rubbish interpretation? I gave many Qur'an verses supporting the claim. Does this, " The verses means cover Not your private part from whom you are legally married with.. and NOT from slaves or Captives that your RIGHT HAND" means literally interpretation to my Quran verses? If you actually go to school you should see other verses that best interprete rape. Maybe the word, right hand possesses, is confusing you. Check other verses where slaves were directly use.... I see your defense is baseless..... I see you as someone who doesn't know the Quran. Challenge me with Quran verses where slaves raping is not encourage. Give me at least two verses where slaves sex is never encourage. Waiting for you!!!

are you sure you are educated??
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

na so you people start calling Jesus son of god and god when he clearly never said it

intentional mis-interpretation
Why will a just God like Allah command promiscuous women to be imprisoned until they die? Is it not wickedness?

"Women who are guilty of lewdness.... confined them to the houses until death " Quran 4:19

Why will Allah purposely put confusion in His Holy Book? Check the following contradiction in the Quran

Will Allah forgive anyone for anything?
A. YES, Allah will forgive those who seek pardon Quran 4:110,Quran 39:153
B. NO, there are some things and some people that he will never forgive Quran 4:48;4:116;4:137,Quran 9:80,Quran 47:34,Quran 63:3-6.

On what you said whether Jesus is God or not, some Christian believed that Jesus is not Almighty God eg Jehovah witnesses. But you Muslims never found anything wrong in your Holy scripture.

For your information, I'm a FREE THINKER

If you need more contradictory verses in the Quran don't hesitate to reach me. And not only that, how the Holy Quran propagate evil or wickedness.
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

are you sure you are educated??
Prove to me you go to school or more educated than I. Give me at least two verses where slaves sex is never encourage. Waiting for you!!! Mr educated that cannot give me at least two Quran verses that support his claim, isn't that absurd?
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2016
seggzz:

Why will a just God like Allah command promiscuous women to be imprisoned until they die? Is it not wickedness?

"Women who are guilty of lewdness.... confined them to the houses until death " Quran 4:19

Why will Allah purposely put confusion in His Holy Book? Check the following contradiction in the Quran

Will Allah forgive anyone for anything?
A. YES, Allah will forgive those who seek pardon Quran 4:110,Quran 39:153
B. NO, there are some things and some people that he will never forgive Quran 4:48;4:116;4:137,Quran 9:80,Quran 47:34,Quran 63:3-6.

On what you said whether Jesus is God or not, some Christian believed that Jesus is not Almighty God eg Jehovah witnesses. But you Muslims never found anything wrong in your Holy scripture.

For your information, I'm a FREE THINKER

If you need more contradictory verses in the Quran don't hesitate to reach me. And not only that, how the Holy Quran propagate evil or wickedness.

#lol# you that don't understand simple and plain word about a verse that stands against rape, yet you claim its rape... I don't expect you to understand any other verses...

even though i explained the verse to you and you still refuse my explanation........

free thinkers simply means fools who blames creator for their misfortune
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2016
seggzz:

Prove to me you go to school or more educated than I. Give me at least two verses where slaves sex is never encourage. Waiting for you!!! Mr educated that cannot give me at least two Quran verses that support his claim, isn't that absurd?

OMG!... chai.. Your friends and parents are trying ooo.. you are so so dumb.. no wisdom nor knowledge.. to comprehend simple matter na chaos for you
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

OMG!... chai.. Your friends and parents are trying ooo.. you are so so dumb.. no wisdom nor knowledge.. to comprehend simple matter na chaos for you
And you're knowledgeable, so give me your own Quran verses. See someone with knowledge..... Smh. Your knowledge must be myopic and your head must be full with only eba and ewedu? Your own kind of knowledge says the female Islamic scholar is ignorant..... You that can't even quote one verse in the Quran. You have a lot to do with your Holy scripture, you need to read it with open mind. Meanwhile, I was once a Muslim but not brain washed and foolish Muslim like you.

2 Likes

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

#lol# you that don't understand simple and plain word about a verse that stands against rape, yet you claim its rape... I don't expect you to understand any other verses...

even though i explained the verse to you and you still refuse my explanation........

free thinkers simply means fools who blames creator for their misfortune
If I don't understand the verse supporting rape, then you're equally saying that professor in Islam lack comprehension and knowledge. I just dey laugh!!! Kikikiki in Chinese.

Can you see your definition to free thinkers? It shows you lack proper knowledge to somethings.
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2016
seggzz:

If I don't understand the verse supporting rape, then you're equally saying that professor in Islam lack comprehension and knowledge. I just dey laugh!!! Kikikiki in Chinese.

Can you see your definition to free thinkers? It shows you lack proper knowledge to somethings.

chai.. you are even worse than anunaki... #i rest my case#
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by DeathStroke007(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
seggzz:

And you're knowledgeable, so give me your own Quran verses. See someone with knowledge..... Smh. Your knowledge must be myopic and your head must be full with only eba and ewedu? Your own kind of knowledge says the female Islamic scholar is ignorant..... You that can't even quote one verse in the Quran. You have a lot to do with your Holy scripture, you need to read it with open mind. Meanwhile, I was once a Muslim but not brain washed and foolish Muslim like you.

lol... I resemble google? google the quranic verses that is against rape na
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by unphilaz(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

lol... I resemble google? google the quranic verses that is against rape na
See Mr knowledge that is telling me to ask Google. Hmm, see the kind of Muslim scholar you will be. Chai, whenever your students ask you questions as an alfa, you will tell them to google it. It's a shame that you have just proved that you have nothing in your brain. This dude is just carrying empty skull!!!

1 Like

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by seggzz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
DeathStroke007:

chai.. you are even worse than anunaki... #i rest my case#
Do you know anunaki? My alfa say it's like this mentality. I'm no longer surprised of the reasons boko haram recruit people like you for terrorist. People like you who know nothing in the Holy Quran...... Enough of spits without proof from you. Are you not tired of defending something the world can see. Stop swimming in the pool of foolishness.
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by Annunaki(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
unphilaz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7r3zkwh8Ws

Just watched the video, to describe islam as a sick, pathetic and retrogressive religion would be a gross understatement. Can you imagine someone advocating legalisation of slave trade in this day and age just because the quoran approves of it and having sex slaves is halal

1 Like

Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by mustymatic(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Slikbae:
Zombie religion. Yes I always knew this, afterall Mohammed did it.

But see how it backfires. What if the Americans decide to rape the female Syrian refugees? The Germans could also do that, but since Christians are sane person, we won't.
So now America n Germany are Christians
after all they went ahead to legalise same sex wicking n u guys said they wia not
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by Slikbae: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Christians constitute the overwhelming majority of the population in USA and Germany. The fact that some people sat and legalized it doesn't stop those nations from being Christian nations. If a referendum was conducted, I'm sure the poll result would've been against it. Moreover, most Christian nations practice democracy where people are free to do whatever as long as it doesn't pose a threat to the well being of others.
mustymatic:

So now America n Germany are Christians
after all they went ahead to legalise same sex wicking n u guys said they wia not
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by bashsani(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
seggzz:

Who told you I'm a Christian?
Mr segz I hail you, good work but u missed the important texts in your quoted verse.
Slavery has been in existence before the advent of islam which both islam and Christianity did not abolish. Slaves were mostly seen as sex and work machines with no rule of law preserving their liberty. In the context of the verse u quoted "which your right hand possessed" we can deduce the following
1. That a slave was only owned by her owner
2. He was the only one permitted to have her canal knowledge expect if one is willing to pay her bride price of which from then it is unlawful to have any sexual relationship
3. That it is unlawful to use her or force her into prostitution
So from the points above islam was tryimg to protct the rights of slaves in an islamic society.
My question here is mr atheist what was the stance of Christianity and atheism on slavery 1400 years ago. Thank you
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by bashsani(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
hockeyoilers:
She is incorrect on many levels.

Ra.ping of female slaves is forbidden in Islam.
Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until God gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them), (The Noble Quran, 24:33)"

Mr segz I hail you, good work but u missed the important texts in your quoted verse.
Slavery has been in existence before the advent of islam which both islam and Christianity did not abolish. Slaves were mostly seen as sex and work machines with no rule of law preserving their liberty. In the context of the verse u quoted "which your right hand possessed" we can deduce the following
2. He was the only one permitted to have her canal knowledge expect if one is willing to pay her bride price of which from then it is unlawful to have any sexual relationship
So from the points above islam was tryimg to protct the rights of slaves in an islamic society.
My question here is mr atheist what was the stance of Christianity and atheism on slavery 1400 years ago. Thank you
[/quote]
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by Annunaki(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
bashsani:

Read the bolded again, does it make sense to you You take away the person's human rights by making the person a slave yet you are hypocritical enough to claim you are protecting the person's rights. Only a muslim can reason this way undecided
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by bashsani(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Annunaki:

Read the bolded again, does it make sense to you You take away the person's human rights by making the person a slave yet you are hypocritical enough to claim you are protecting the person's rights. Only a muslim can reason this way undecided
what was the stance of Christianity on slavery 1400 years ago. Let us start from there
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by Annunaki(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
bashsani:
what was the stance of Christianity on slavery 1400 years ago. Let us start from there

Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

The above quoted is the stance of christianity for all ages. tongue
Re: Rape is allowed in Islam during times of ‘legitimate war’ by bashsani(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Annunaki:

Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

The above quoted is the stance of christianity for all ages. tongue
let me make it simpler for u. Did Christianity abolish slavery? Yes or no. If yes, when?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Giving Medicine To The Patient Without His Knowledge / Authentic Step By Step Illustrated Janazah Guide / Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.